`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics Of Pics!

RE: Pics Of Pics!
(03-08-2012, 05:36 PM)wickabee Wrote: 1: Randi, welcome back. The board always misses you.
2: Those are some great cards and even nicer pictures.
3: Hugh, you are insanely generous (as is Randi)
1: Thank you for the compliment, Tyson!
2: Thank you for the compliment, Tyson!
3: Thank you for the compliment, Tyson! I think that I can speak for Hugh when I say that it's really appreciated!

P.S. Haha! Great to be back, my friend!

Randi

Thanks Randi & Tyson alike! Thats what this hobby is all about.....just wish the Game worn jersey hobby was like that! hehehe Smile
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

sweet pick ups and love the pictures
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Love it Randi!!!! Those photos are really, really SWEET!!! Hugh is such a great guy as he did the same for me with Vitale. I was totally surprised. I hope you plan on showing off the TTMs when you get them. Those will be awesome. Congrats on all the goodies!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

I thought I sensed a disturbance in the force around here.
Glad you were not away for too long bro and that everything is okay!

Keep us posted on the Halak arrivals!!! Cheers
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

(03-08-2012, 07:21 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Love it Randi!!!! Those photos are really, really SWEET!!! Hugh is such a great guy as he did the same for me with Vitale. I was totally surprised. I hope you plan on showing off the TTMs when you get them. Those will be awesome. Congrats on all the goodies!!!
He sure is! One of the best on the site for sure! The TTM's will be shown with great pride! Thanks!

Randi
(03-08-2012, 07:36 PM)tha penguin Wrote: I thought I sensed a disturbance in the force around here.
Glad you were not away for too long bro and that everything is okay!

Keep us posted on the Halak arrivals!!! Cheers
I find your lack of confidence disturbing! Haha! Thanks for the well-wishes, and I am sure that I will forget about the TTM's until they arrive and re-surprise me!

Randi

First of great pic and pick ups. Look forward to seeing them signed. I have been in touch with Hugh too and he is giving the ropes on TTMs. can't wait to give it try myself.

Now down to buisness. Here is a scan of the card I PMed you about. I'd like to offer it for a shot at Lidstrom auto. Let me know and I'll send you the offer.

[Image: trades001-1.jpg]

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

(03-08-2012, 08:22 PM)trobbi33 Wrote: First of great pic and pick ups. Look forward to seeing them signed. I have been in touch with Hugh too and he is giving the ropes on TTMs. can't wait to give it try myself.

Now down to buisness. Here is a scan of the card I PMed you about. I'd like to offer it for a shot at Lidstrom auto. Let me know and I'll send you the offer.
Now that's a cool card! I would love a shot at it for sure! Let's see what we can get done!

Randi

Offer sent Randi.

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

Those are some great pictures and cards. Glad to hear you are doing better.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/