`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All Beckett Members should read this at least once.

All Beckett Members should read this at least once.
For starters........

Please read the

Click here → Beckett Terms of Service ← Click here

if you haven't already.

And if you already have read it, but it wasn't recently, please read them again. From time to time you should do a glance over the Beckett Terms of Service. These can change at any time and there may not be a notice that they have changed. Therefore, it's in everyone's best interest to keep up with them. I know most things are kind of common sense in there, as with most technical/legal documents, but it's still worth reading.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them. I may not have the answer you like or want to hear, but it's sometimes better to be informed than not know.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: All Beckett Members should read this at least once.
Good point and I totally agree.

I think maybe there should a permanent sticky thread containing all of the updated changes that were made. Seems like it would be a good idea in my opinion. The tile of the sticky thread could be: "Recent changes/updates to the TOS, please read."

Could also add to that the old version and the new revised changes underneath it so we cold tell what and where the changes/updates have been made. I'm not saying that should should substitute the fact that we all should still review it, but I think this would really help in comparing the old versus the new. Let me know what you thinkSmile

Thanks for the time.

David

RE: All Beckett Members should read this at least once.
(03-08-2012, 02:30 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Good point and I totally agree.

I think maybe there should a permanent sticky thread containing all of the updated changes that were made. Seems like it would be a good idea in my opinion. The tile of the sticky thread could be: "Recent changes/updates to the TOS, please read."

Could also add to that the old version and the new revised changes underneath it so we cold tell what and where the changes/updates have been made. I'm not saying that should should substitute the fact that we all should still review it, but I think this would really help in comparing the old versus the new. Let me know what you thinkSmile

Thanks for the time.

David
Unfortunately us moderators don't update the TOS and we don't know when the employees at Beckett do either. I would like to see a version type system so we could "compare" the files and see anything that's different. Be able to choose two versions and hit a compare button and it show only the differences. You can make that suggestion in the Suggestion forum inside the Help Forum.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards