`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is up for a group submission?

RE: Who is up for a group submission?
Well, if anyone does another sometime in the near future... LMK.

i just posted in the baseball board, i would like to do one in april. i dont have to be the host, just like to save a few bucks.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Smile 
(03-22-2012, 09:20 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: i just posted in the baseball board, i would like to do one in april. i dont have to be the host, just like to save a few bucks.
it is not hard to find a trustworthy and reputable host in this site. good luck rybowski and when you get your graded cards, please make a thread about them. i sincerely would like to see them. thanks in advance. take care.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

This did not fill as fast as I was hoping. I got in another group submission on another forum. So I am out here.
new site deals with;
TheEvilEmpire, husker101, rcostello3, berman15, twolfcorner2009, the shadow, goonstud, clemsoncowboy, bucsfan7, coachlew10

Bucket Link: http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad332/boetie84067/
Smile 
(03-23-2012, 10:07 AM)awagner1 Wrote: This did not fill as fast as I was hoping. I got in another group submission on another forum. So I am out here.
I see. Good luck and take care.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?