`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Elway rookie BGS 9(9.5, 9.5, 10, 8.5) & nice blaine gabbert lot(SPX, 5 star. . )

John Elway rookie BGS 9(9.5, 9.5, 10, 8.5) & nice blaine gabbert lot(SPX, 5 star. . )
Hey guys, looking to sell or trade Elway rookie card.

1984 Topps John Elway Rookie card graded 9 by BGS
Centering - 9.5
Corners - 9.5
Centering - 10
Surface - 8.5

Looking to trade for a single card worth at least $300+ in book value. Looking for one of the following players, Lebron, Kobe, Peyton, Montana, Jordan or whoever you have. The card must be in mint condition as well. The Elway is a very sharp looking card, it is only .5 from Gem Mint. The surface on it is very clean, none of the white print spots you see on other Elways. I don't know why it only got an 8.5, but I think it should have been at least a 9. I just want to note that the card is slightly bigger than an average card as I have measured it up, don't know if it was just cut a big bigger for that year or what, but it is graded by BGS and they do authenticate their cards as part of the grading process. PM me with what you have or post on here. Just looking for a single card, not interested in multiples, trying to downsize the collection.

Also have a Blaine Gabbert collection.

2011 SPX Signature threads /25
2011 sp authentic auto base gold /15
2011 Plates and patches auto patch /299
2011 Topps five star "Inscriptions" inscribed "Go Jags" /25
2011 SPX Signature threads Gregg little /99

I have these cards on auction, but can take them off for right offer. Again, looking for a single card for all of them, valued at least $400+ book value.

New to the trading process on here, so let me know. Thanks