`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How time to get a redemption from Panini??

RE: How time to get a redemption from Panini??
I love how collectors assume that the company is it fault. What takes the most time in getting a redemption back is getting the athlete to finally sign.
Blame them-- but do not what forever. 4 months from either start calling asking for a replacement.

six months and still waiting.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

(03-08-2012, 12:08 AM)dam1057 Wrote: six months and still waiting.
I only blame the manufacturers for promising an item and then not being able to deliver it. Yes, some athletes make it hard for the manufacturer to be prompt but the redemption should never have been part of the product to begin with. I feel that it you haven't got the item by the time you pack this thing out it shouldn't be part of the set.

(03-07-2012, 09:39 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: I love how collectors assume that the company is it fault. What takes the most time in getting a redemption back is getting the athlete to finally sign.
Blame them-- but do not what forever. 4 months from either start calling asking for a replacement.
And if it isn't for an autograph?
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(03-08-2012, 02:54 PM)wickabee Wrote: And if it isn't for an autograph?
finally received my card today

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I redeemed mine in February, and the message from Panini was that it would ship in roughly 4 months...got an e-mail May 30th, saying my card had been shipped....got it today (June 30th), but I think the reason it took a Month was because the babysitter put it in the cupboard, so nobody actually knew it had come! All told, I waited just under 4 months for mine....almost exactly as promised by Panini.
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

I had 2 redemptions that had no activity on them for 6 months. I called and the customer service rep put me on hold to check if the cards were available. She came back on the line, updated the status and cards arrived in 2 weeks. They are slow for the online updating, but calling seems to get answers.

i have received almost all of my panini redemptions in the las 2 months, but still only seen one UD redemption card, and most of the UD were redeemed before the panini
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

(07-01-2012, 05:32 AM)opierocks Wrote: I redeemed mine in February, and the message from Panini was that it would ship in roughly 4 months...got an e-mail May 30th, saying my card had been shipped....got it today (June 30th), but I think the reason it took a Month was because the babysitter put it in the cupboard, so nobody actually knew it had come! All told, I waited just under 4 months for mine....almost exactly as promised by Panini.
Redeemed 1 card from Panini in January.

nothing
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

I pulled a redemption from 2010 Limited Football in Sept 2011. I am pretty sure they are never making that card. I have asked for a replacement, tried to call (twice I have received an answering machine, once I was cut off...), still nothing.

And I do not think that redemptions should expire. The box price does not necessarily go down once the redemptions expire...so I take an additional risk.

But, because we are junkies, we continue to buy, and continue to take it...ugh.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com