`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harper's for My Reyes Orange SP /25

RE: Harper's for My Reyes Orange SP /25
HAHAH....you can kick my ***** if I become one of those shady guys LOL Not going to happen...want to have the 10 year anniversary threads someday!!!
[Image: gYJFXps.png]

(03-06-2012, 09:01 PM)cmurphy342 Wrote: HAHAH....you can kick my ***** if I become one of those shady guys LOL Not going to happen...want to have the 10 year anniversary threads someday!!!
il be lucky if im still alive in 10 yrs lol

What year is it? If its a Mets, check me. I have a few Harpers. I make newbies send first though.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

i have some harpers too btw if you dnt work anything out with dbroockerd, id ask that you send first too though, hope thats not a problem

already traded to rybowski. Let me know if anything else i have interests you. Looking for the Harper base cards.
[Image: gYJFXps.png]

(03-06-2012, 08:48 PM)john1580 Wrote: i agree with you and see why you're annoyed with him, and i also appreciate that you posted here openly in case the op was one of those dbags that try to rip ppl off or whatever. But i think you can chalk this up to inexperience , while i havent dealt with him personally he seems like a genuine member that will be a good addition to the site. Give him the benefit of the doubt for now. If it turns out im wrong about him we'll go beat the hell out of him Smile
Chad seems like a good guy, think he had too many offers coming at him for the one card and didnt realize deals that are too good to be true, usually are. In the end we worked out a deal, he wanted to just give me the card. I am sending him ripken in return. Had a horrible 2 weeks, i had 5 auctions end in past 14 days and had to file nbp on two. one was a buy it now ended first day guy never paid so im still out the listing fees, they only credit final value fees. what sucks is i rejected an offer 4 dollars less!!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-06-2012, 11:09 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: Chad seems like a good guy, think he had too many offers coming at him for the one card and didnt realize deals that are too good to be true, usually are. In the end we worked out a deal, he wanted to just give me the card. I am sending him ripken in return. Had a horrible 2 weeks, i had 5 auctions end in past 14 days and had to file nbp on two. one was a buy it now ended first day guy never paid so im still out the listing fees, they only credit final value fees. what sucks is i rejected an offer 4 dollars less!!
well that sucks, sorry to hear that. i was just trying to say that while i think the op is a good dude, at the same time i see your point and appreciate it. Glad it worked out

(03-07-2012, 12:21 AM)john1580 Wrote: well that sucks, sorry to hear that. i was just trying to say that while i think the op is a good dude, at the same time i see your point and appreciate it. Glad it worked out
yes I appreciate the comments man, just looking out for anyone cause it seemed a little shady. I will make another thread when our trade is done so everyone knows it is good. Good news, one of the two non paying bidders paid today, it was 11 bucks too took 2 weeks. i need to find a new place to sell.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]