`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF my set needs/mostley base / UD / Allen Ginter / Topps Chrome {Updated:3/9/2012}
Brick 
WTTF my set needs/mostley base / UD / Allen Ginter / Topps Chrome {Updated:3/9/2012}
As I’m still trying to get all my cards organized I’m noticing a huge gap in my PC. I have been collecting since 1989, yes the beginning of Upper Deck and the mass production years. I am for the most part a set collector, Dustin Pedroia super collector, and as with a lot of others a HOF collector. I’ve decided as far as my set needs are concerned to start a thread that addresses it. I’m still inputting a lot of cards into the org so if it has been a while since you have looked through it, you may want to take another peak. I’m more than willing to trade autographs and memorabilia for autographs and memorabilia, but am hesitant and most likely won’t trade those for commons for my set building needs. All of my current set building needs are marked in my org. under “want” and “trade for”.

With that being said, here are my current set needs…..

2001 Upper Deck, 2002 Upper Deck, 2003 Upper Deck, 2004 Upper Deck
I need to many singles from these years to list and am looking for large lots that will most likely come from collectors that cracked boxes during this time. When my needs get down to a respectable number then I will update this part of my post and list singles.

2010 Topps Chrome.....
COMPLETE

2011 Allen and Ginter…..
Checklist 1 of 5 (not listed in beckett, basically a throw away card)
Checklist 3 of 5 (not listed in beckett, basically a throw away card)
Checklist 4 of 5 (not listed in beckett, basically a throw away card)
Checklist 5 of 5 (not listed in beckett, basically a throw away card)
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Hometown Heroes #HH99 Andrew Bailey
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Minds that Made the Future #MMF2 Alexander Graham Bell
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Minds that Made the Future #MMF3 Eli Whitney
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Minds that Made the Future #MMF7 Samuel Morse
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Minds that Made the Future #MMF17 Carl Friedrich Gauss
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Minds that Made the Future #MMF19 Bernhard Riemann

2011 Topps Chrome…..
2011 Topps Chrome #68 Aroldis Chapman RC

Thanks for taking the time to look and hope we can do some trading.

RE: WTTF my set needs
I think I have the Cano, I'll check when I get home.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

(03-07-2012, 08:19 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: I think I have the Cano, I'll check when I get home.
Sounds great, let me know.

Anyone on the boards tonight that can help me with my sets?

(03-08-2012, 05:15 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Anyone on the boards tonight that can help me with my sets?
I have the Jeter and the Desmond if you want to do the small trade. Desmond is in my org, I keep adding the Jeter and it says it was added but it never shows up, so giving up on adding it to org right now.

(03-08-2012, 05:26 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: I have the Jeter and the Desmond if you want to do the small trade. Desmond is in my org, I keep adding the Jeter and it says it was added but it never shows up, so giving up on adding it to org right now.
I just looked and your profile says "0" for trade?

(03-08-2012, 05:29 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I just looked and your profile says "0" for trade?
Beckett's being all glitchy to me. The Desmond should be marked for trade now. The Jeter it will not let me add, I've tried many times now, I bet a few days later I'll log on and have 300 2011 Chrome Jeters in my org ha ha
Success got the Jeter to add in
Got it to work, sent a trade offer, feel free to accept or cancel.

RE: WTTF my set needs/mostley base / UD / Allen Ginter / Topps Chrome {Updated:3/9/2012}
UPDATED 3/9/2012