`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Am Ice Cold Right Now ... Anyone Else Have This Problem?

RE: I Am Ice Cold Right Now ... Anyone Else Have This Problem?
Hey Jeep, did you by chance buy an Alonzo Mourning BMOC off the bay about a month and a half ago?

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

I am mostly ice cold with anything I rip open. I'm just glad that I haven't risk my money on any high-end or super high-end product and get absolutely next to nothing. You'll be red hot again sooner or later. We all do. Good luck on your next breaks! Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I haven't hit anything over $25 in bv in 5 months...except out of SP Authentic boxes lol. Pulled a LeBron holo f/x die cut from 10-11 and a Magic Johnson/Jerry West/James Worthy triple auto /3 from 11-12 SPA.

Maybe I should only buy SPA products now?
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I think the reason you havent hit anything is because your buying retail lol..at the end of the day you get what you pay for
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

I'll answer this question after I break the box I am getting today from UPS lol

Haven't bought a box of cards in I don't know...7 years?

(03-07-2012, 11:34 AM)phxsuns1521 Wrote: I'll answer this question after I break the box I am getting today from UPS lol

Haven't bought a box of cards in I don't know...7 years?
What box did you get??

And good luck regardless!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

11/12 SP Authentic

(03-07-2012, 08:58 AM)jchavestx Wrote: Hey Jeep, did you by chance buy an Alonzo Mourning BMOC off the bay about a month and a half ago?
No sir, I am after the 1997-98 BMOC.

(03-07-2012, 11:24 AM)robd5811 Wrote: I think the reason you havent hit anything is because your buying retail lol..at the end of the day you get what you pay for
I would agree with you 100 percent if I were going for jerseys or autos ... but again, for the most part, I'm looking for simple base cards like the Jimmer or the Pujols.

Retail is usually nothing but base — LOL — so it shouldn't have been this big of an issue.

More to do with crappy collation.

Update ... bought five more blasters today (3/7) ... and finally pulled the Pujols.

Plus, I got a Fantasy Team insert of him in his Angels uni, a bonus for my troubles, I guess. Those Fantasy Team inserts are actually pretty cool, they remind me of old school 1990s inserts.

Even though they will book for like $3 each, I'm putting them in magnet holders to honor what a chase and fiasco it was. LOL

(03-07-2012, 02:09 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I would agree with you 100 percent if I were going for jerseys or autos ... but again, for the most part, I'm looking for simple base cards like the Jimmer or the Pujols.

Retail is usually nothing but base — LOL — so it shouldn't have been this big of an issue.

More to do with crappy collation.

Update ... bought five more blasters today (3/7) ... and finally pulled the Pujols.

Plus, I got a Fantasy Team insert of him in his Angels uni, a bonus for my troubles, I guess. Those Fantasy Team inserts are actually pretty cool, they remind me of old school 1990s inserts.

Even though they will book for like $3 each, I'm putting them in magnet holders to honor what a chase and fiasco it was. LOL
Lmaoo..the cases will be worth more than the cards
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]