`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beckett and the Registry

Beckett and the Registry
No Registry for months and no replies from Beckett to multiple emails...my solution is I will send in ZERO grading submissions - you will get no more of my money - until answers and progress is made on your end. Enough is enough. There is no way Beckett is trying hard enough (or succeeding) to get things back to normal, much less better, in my mind so I will not do business with you until you prove yourself? Fair?

RE: Beckett and the Registry
Sounds fair to me, as a reader. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Guess beckett dose not wanna hear about this.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

I used to always participate in group subs with some friends of mine. They have since quit using Beckett and do not wish to use their services in the future.

I still like Beckett and will submit cards on my own ... when they can fix their site and more specifically the Registry.

[Image: pwskelly_zps1a5efa17.jpg]

Collecting: 2005-06 SP Authentic Hockey Marks of Distinction and Mike Liut.

Has the organize always cost money? I just logged in to look at my collection and it wont let me view it - says I have to pay..... WTH?

Yah Ive sent in a lot of money to them to grade cards over the years - no longer!
[Image: peyton_manning.jpg]
Smile 
(03-16-2012, 10:13 AM)coltstopps Wrote: Has the organize always cost money? I just logged in to look at my collection and it wont let me view it - says I have to pay..... WTH?

Yah Ive sent in a lot of money to them to grade cards over the years - no longer!
No, they started charging for the organize last year. If your organize exceeds more than 100 items then the fee starts to kick in.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Dear Beckett, Will it be anytime soon when my old, or new, Registry might be linked to my account?

A little research and it's not very hard to find the owners e-mail. I've reached out to him before and he was quick to respond and take action.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"