IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Peace out Manning, yours truly Colts Mgmt

RE: Peace out Manning, yours truly Colts Mgmt
(03-07-2012, 05:51 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: Forgot about him, is that bad? lol
Everyone does.

And I bet you If they had a SHOT at Manning they would forget about him ALSO..

Personally I don't think Peyton will play for money, and IMO I don't think he cares who NFL, ESPN, you and I, or anyone else thinks is Super Bowl contenders. He tends to make a team win after he gets comfortable there with whatever he has. That's the only reason I picture him in Miami. I agree with others probably 3-4 more years baring another injury but put yourself in your shoes, would you not want to do what you love for a living in a amazing climate for the rest of your career? I think we see him in a Phins outfil but time will tell. Sunny Florida isn't a bad place to work.........oh and the money thing real quick....just an example: Peyton doesn't play for the money obviously but neither did Jordan in the NBA but that doesn't mean you don't sign the deal if they offer up 20-30 mil. Smile There is always charities or anything that would help you spend it, so win/win.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(03-07-2012, 11:14 AM)englandhousehold Wrote: Personally I don't think Peyton will play for money, and IMO I don't think he cares who NFL, ESPN, you and I, or anyone else thinks is Super Bowl contenders. He tends to make a team win after he gets comfortable there with whatever he has. That's the only reason I picture him in Miami. I agree with others probably 3-4 more years baring another injury but put yourself in your shoes, would you not want to do what you love for a living in a amazing climate for the rest of your career? I think we see him in a Phins outfil but time will tell. Sunny Florida isn't a bad place to work.........oh and the money thing real quick....just an example: Peyton doesn't play for the money obviously but neither did Jordan in the NBA but that doesn't mean you don't sign the deal if they offer up 20-30 mil. Smile There is always charities or anything that would help you spend it, so win/win.
Totally agree. It won't be for the money with Manning. BUT !!!!!!!! If they offer up a HUGE pay day...... Why NOT Big Grin