`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Bowman Chrome...Super

2010 Bowman Chrome...Super
Went to the LCS today, he didn't have anything new in, so I decided on the last box of 2010 BC to try and get some set needs. Glad I did, got my first ever Superfractor. Thought $50 was a little steep, but had an itch to bust wax. Keeping the Super for now to see how Jerry Sands pans out. Anyways, here are the hits.

2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP216B Corban Joseph AU

[Image: AD808D76.jpg]

And my first ever Superfractor...

2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects SuperFractors #BCP130 Jerry Sands

[Image: 9EADD77A.jpg]

Anybody know much about this guy. Looked him up just a little bit and saw that he is fighting for the starting left field spot on the Dodgers.

Thanks!
Collecting: Allen Craig, David Freese, and a few others.
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321...1QQtppZZ20

RE: 2010 Bowman Chrome...Super
WOW! Very nice! There's probably been a lot of Dodger/Sands fans looking for that card!

Might want to get that bad boy graded, centering looks pretty good (looks a little 60/40 vertically) from the pic (2010 BC was horrible with centering)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Sands is one/was one of their top prospects, pretty decent looking prospect. Definitly would be thrilled about hitting that! Congrats

The only reason to get it graded would be to get it slabbed its a 1/1 truely. Very Nice pull! Sands played last year and should be starting this season. Congrats!

many people compared him to holliday in the farm system so he def has the talent to be good torre said he was the most talented outfielder on the team including kemp
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

SICK HIT! dude 2010 is a great year imo, gonna go pick up a box today actually, possibly topps chrome too..$50 is not steep, i think its fair for a hobby box

(03-07-2012, 10:31 AM)mikmouse24 Wrote: SICK HIT! dude 2010 is a great year imo, gonna go pick up a box today actually, possibly topps chrome too..$50 is not steep, i think its fair for a hobby box
Thanks, good luck with your break(s).
Collecting: Allen Craig, David Freese, and a few others.
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321...1QQtppZZ20

Congrats! Sweet SuperFractor!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

PM sent man! Thanks!