`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any Info About This Jordan Card?

RE: Any Info About This Jordan Card?
(03-06-2012, 07:00 PM)odditycards Wrote: Never fear...geonut/odditycards is here!

I believe it was only the CA9 version that had the fac.signature on it. It was only avaliable as an insert from the 1996/97 UDCC Japanese Series II packs. Only got one per box when I busted product.
English on the back, no other identification as to it was from the Japanese packs...
Nice, thanks for the info! Thanks to everyone else who took the time to help as well.

Had a feeling it would have been an internationall release.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

nice card

that's pretty cool actually. Unique card to have well done!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Yep, it's a 96 Uper Deck insert card CA9. There is one on the bay. Type "Michael Jordan a cut above". Biddiing starts at .99 or buy it now for 2 bucks w/2 dollars shipping.

(03-07-2012, 03:06 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Yep, it's a 96 Uper Deck insert card CA9. There is one on the bay. Type "Michael Jordan a cut above". Biddiing starts at .99 or buy it now for 2 bucks w/2 dollars shipping.
If that's the case, please direct me to the auction, because I would be most interested in purchasing a few more. I don't see ANY on eBay. Last one that I have ever seen on eBay was a couple months ago when I sold one.

Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

(03-07-2012, 03:53 PM)odditycards Wrote: If that's the case, please direct me to the auction, because I would be most interested in purchasing a few more. I don't see ANY on eBay. Last one that I have ever seen on eBay was a couple months ago when I sold one.
All you had to do was type in what I posted...lol

Here is the item #150770723584

Just type it in using advance search

Thumbs Up 
(03-07-2012, 06:17 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: All you had to do was type in what I posted...lol

lol
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-07-2012, 06:17 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: All you had to do was type in what I posted...lol

I did type in what you posted. You are refering to the incorrect card. The item number is NOT the card we are talking about.

THIS CARD IS WHAT THIS THREAD IS TALKING ABOUT:
[Image: scaled.php?server=10&filename=schoicemic...res=medium]

NOT THIS CARD:
[Image: %24(KGrHqJHJD!E8fYS9T9MBPN0OuF--!~~60_12.JPG]
(03-07-2012, 06:20 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: lol
Yup...lol.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

lol...

Sorry oddity, I am an idiot. Thought I saw though the gold auto on the other one. Well good luck I guess..