`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Open Apology

RE: Open Apology
its hard to undo what has already been done just saying and no i have not been in volved with your issue

(03-06-2012, 06:40 PM)afff Wrote: its hard to undo what has already been done just saying and no i have not been in volved with your issue
All I can do is try, and that's what I am going to do.

(03-06-2012, 05:31 PM)john1580 Wrote: you should post a thread apologizing for liking kiss music LOL
You should apologize for saying he should apologize for liking Kiss.
[Image: angry.gif]

Kiss is one of the best rock bands ever! At least until about 1985.
Big Grin
His dealer?
(03-06-2012, 05:31 PM)zeprock Wrote: Are you Ryan Braun?

While I know better than to get into this debate with even the mildest kiss fan because there is no chance of me getting thru to you , i have to say........They are one of the most overhyped , overrated, over advertised bands ever. If you go strictly by their music its not even an argument, they are horrible. They have a cult following because of their innovation with the makeup and all that, but their music is not even close to decent. They are far worse than even the late 80's hair bands imo , and i hated all those too. I will never change your mind, i understand that, but kiss sucks so bad i cnt even put it into words. Horrible, just HORRIBLE

(03-06-2012, 08:38 PM)john1580 Wrote: While I know better than to get into this debate with even the mildest kiss fan because there is no chance of me getting thru to you , i have to say........They are one of the most overhyped , overrated, over advertised bands ever. If you go strictly by their music its not even an argument, they are horrible. They have a cult following because of their innovation with the makeup and all that, but their music is not even close to decent. They are far worse than even the late 80's hair bands imo , and i hated all those too. I will never change your mind, i understand that, but kiss sucks so bad i cnt even put it into words. Horrible, just HORRIBLE
John needs to go post an open appology Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Is he apologizing for being a KISS fan or Band Member of KISS? LOL
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Do i need to start an opinion thread on whether or not kiss blows ?? I think id win

(03-06-2012, 08:38 PM)john1580 Wrote: They are far worse than even the late 80's hair bands imo , and i hated all those too.
OK, NOW you crossed the line with making a negative remark about 80s hair bands. Go flog yourself 80 times and say "80s hair bands are the epitome of awesomeness" after each one. Smile

(03-06-2012, 08:49 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: OK, NOW you crossed the line with making a negative remark about 80s hair bands. Go flog yourself 80 times and say "80s hair bands are the epitome of awesomeness" after each one. Smile
I grew up on them bro, my sister LOVED motley crew and poison and def leperd and all of them. And honestly i think if it wasnt for the over the top hair and makeup and tights that alot of the songs from that era would be appreciated more and remembered better because like i said above if you take the actual music and forget everything else, alot of those bands werent bad...as opposed to kiss where if you forget everything else and just take the music for what it is, it BLOWS

Well I know many are making a joke out of your thread, but being that I feel some of this is directed at me I won't. The little issue today meant little to me really. I was very cool in my response at first but you did get a little rude IMO. I don't hold a grudge so I wouldn't sweat that. I am not like many here in that aspect. Hell if I quit trading with every member I spatted with I'd be out of traders. Just ask ole John there. Him and I didn't always see eye to eye and now we are great trade partners. It's all water under the bridge to me man.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html