`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Open Apology

RE: Open Apology
Zep, I listen to you sometimes I guess and didn't know it. In fact I had that stream in my signature a fe weeks ago.
Awfully low for RJD the Dwarf Gypsy King. I think he should be counted with requests for Sabbath and Rainbow too.

I double dog dare you to play Faster Pussycat's "Where there's a Whip, there's a Way" & "Little Dove" back to back. Let me know the time and day!

Maynard RULES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1yfVKsB8wU

I must say..all my rock idols are dead...no old age, no new album crap..just dead..
They are the best because they are dead and are not ruining the greatness by being stupid in old age.
Also, being dead has the advantage of not having to deal with the 70 stoners dance around in Depends pretending girls still want them!!
Ha Ha...I can not get that out of my mind!!!!
PS: Bob Dylan really scared the heck out of the school kids when he appeared for his grandson's show and tell...Imagine Keith Richards walking into a 3rd grade classroom....RUN AWAY!!!!

OH!!! to keep on topic..
I APOLOGIZE!!!!

For you metal heads, we have a show on every Saturday night at 10pm EST called the House of Hair, hosted by Dee Snider from Twisted Sister. He plays a snarling pack of heavy metal hellions each show for two hours. Our station streams live on the web at www.zoneradio.com/WKIT
[/quote]
love the station plug. lol. I wish we had a good rock station in cleveland. I used to love WMMS but it took a dive. Was great in the 80s and 90s. We also had 107.9 which used to be rock but went south and only plays hiphop now.

I guess it will have to be Sirus for me!
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.