`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My New Set Challenge lol or goal

My New Set Challenge lol or goal
So since its kind of a dead period with nothing really big coming out and since its less than halfway through lent I cant buy any cards for another month lol so I made my own set(8x10's) and im going to see how many I get back.Ive made 9 so far and I gotta wait to send the RGIII to see which team he goes to.Im hoping to get half of these back.Any others I should make? decided to do the college ticket because the Hakeem college ticket is one of my fav cards.

I'll update as they come back.I know kind of a bad time but maybe they will forward them to their addresses.Was going to do Luck but he never sent me back something from last year.

[Image: BruceCarterContenders.jpg]
[Image: GregLittlecontenders.jpg]

[Image: RobertQuinnContenders.jpg]

[Image: yatesContenders.jpg]

[Image: MarvinAustinContenders.jpg]

[Image: QuanSturdivantContenders.jpg]

[Image: SearcyContenders.jpg]

[Image: JULIOCONTEND2.jpg]

[Image: robertgriffinIII_edited-1.jpg]

With the Julio I sent a Custom Card Bean made for me Smile lol was gonna show its scan but forgot to scan it before I sealed the envelope.

RE: My New Set Challenge lol or goal
Wish Contenders had these this year!!

ur the best detterSmile theres no others detters as good lol. But seriously, I love when you graphic guys create mock cardsSmile Sensei did that with 09' SPA and it was neat! BTW just wanted to let you know, panini has 4 more products coming out through march until early april. Including National TreasuresBig Grin My LCS owner told me about it.

Thanks lol Yea I know they had some new products and Totally certified and National Treasures(lol dont have the money to buy a tin of this,wish I did.)I want to do some more players but I dont know who to attempt.Maybe Dalton or Green.I could see Dalton signing stuff for fans.

(03-06-2012, 04:06 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: ur the best detterSmile theres no others detters as good lol. But seriously, I love when you graphic guys create mock cardsSmile Sensei did that with 09' SPA and it was neat! BTW just wanted to let you know, panini has 4 more products coming out through march until early april. Including National TreasuresBig Grin My LCS owner told me about it.

You and me both.I loved the college set they had in 09 but because UD doesnt have the rights to the NFL they had to get exclusive for college so Panini cant make any of these.

(03-06-2012, 03:35 AM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: Wish Contenders had these this year!!

Dalton is ready to go out tomorrow!
[Image: AndyDaltonContenders.jpg]

And two I can only hope I get back
[Image: PatrickPetersonCollegeContenders.jpg]

[Image: AJGreencontenders.jpg]

This is such a cool idea! Hope you get most back!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

what are you printing these off on?
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Those are sweeeeet! You should make a Lamar Miller and Tommy Streeter one Wink

lol im hoping atleast 50 percent I mean most of the UNC guys prob dont get much fan mail and Dalton seems like a guy that would sign stuff for fans.

(03-06-2012, 09:52 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: This is such a cool idea! Hope you get most back!

HP Premium Photo Paper,Glossy.Gives them a great smooth surface for them to sign.

(03-06-2012, 09:52 PM)rogue655 Wrote: what are you printing these off on?

lol maybe Lamar Miller or Sean Spence,they both produced unlike Streeter.

(03-06-2012, 10:01 PM)r23b Wrote: Those are sweeeeet! You should make a Lamar Miller and Tommy Streeter one Wink