`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
looking to trade for or buy..

RE: looking to trade for or buy..
(03-06-2012, 11:00 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: He is buying and asking for scans and price tags for each cards. I think it is not against the TOS.
Prices have to be set in your organize in order to sell-period. If its not listed for sale in the org we will delete. Replies to his post with pics and THE PRICES that are listed in that seller's organize is fine. The replies where the member has NOTHING in his org for sale is the problem. At some point those that dont follow this sites sell rules may force us to enforce the no sale posts allowed in trade forums which the TOS states.
So, thankfully we do have alot of members who report or inform other members about this.

Simple-every site has rules and you either follow them or you have to go
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

So basically u can post pics with the price next to it as long as its listed for sale..thankyou
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]
Smile 
(03-07-2012, 09:22 PM)floydtown Wrote: Prices have to be set in your organize in order to sell-period. If its not listed for sale in the org we will delete. Replies to his post with pics and THE PRICES that are listed in that seller's organize is fine. The replies where the member has NOTHING in his org for sale is the problem. At some point those that dont follow this sites sell rules may force us to enforce the no sale posts allowed in trade forums which the TOS states.
So, thankfully we do have alot of members who report or inform other members about this.

Simple-every site has rules and you either follow them or you have to go
Thanks sir. Smile
That's all I can say. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?