John wall
James harden

Show me scans attached with a price please..thankyou
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

RE: looking to trade for or buy..
prices aren't allowed to be given out here. You have to have access either to the opg or the actual magazine.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(03-06-2012, 07:12 PM)taffster74 Wrote: prices aren't allowed to be given out here. You have to have access either to the opg or the actual magazine.
I didnt ask for book values, i asked for prices on what people wanted to sell their cards for..and ive been suscribed to beckett since i joined...thanks
TRADE BUCKET

I still think it's against the tos to even give an exact price - even if it isn't book value. A ball-park range is fine, but specific prices .... i think that might get people in trouble.

Smile 
(03-06-2012, 10:52 PM)taffster74 Wrote: I still think it's against the tos to even give an exact price - even if it isn't book value. A ball-park range is fine, but specific prices .... i think that might get people in trouble.
He is buying and asking for scans and price tags for each cards. I think it is not against the TOS.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-06-2012, 10:52 PM)taffster74 Wrote: I still think it's against the tos to even give an exact price - even if it isn't book value. A ball-park range is fine, but specific prices .... i think that might get people in trouble.
What are you saying? How am i suppose to buy a card from someone if all they give me is a ballpark of what they want? Go away
TRADE BUCKET
Smile 
(03-06-2012, 11:05 PM)robd5811 Wrote: What are you saying? How am i suppose to buy a card from someone if all they give me is a ballpark of what they want? Go away
lol
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-06-2012, 11:00 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: He is buying and asking for scans and price tags for each cards. I think it is not against the TOS.
morning, noon or night beckett can always count on you. if you are not getting paid for your efforts then i am cancelling my opg subscriptions cause thats bs
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-06-2012, 11:30 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: morning, noon or night beckett can always count on you. if you are not getting paid for your efforts then i am cancelling my opg subscriptions cause thats bs
Lmao +1..thanks fila
TRADE BUCKET

I'm not looking to be nasty or anything like that, robd - and I don't know where you are getting that from. I've just checked the TOS and it is against the beckett TOS for a trader to advertise items for sale, with a fixed price or Best offer. Offending member face suspension and repeated offenses will result in expulsion and cancellation of membership account. This is paraphrased slightly, but the gist is there - no prices are allowed to be given out, be they beckett, ball-park, e-bay or personal prices. That is not me, it is beckett. Go and check the tos if you don't believe me.
Also, that is why you have a warning next your thread. That red exclamation mark means you have been warned or that beckett is watching your thread.