`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harper's for My Reyes Orange SP /25

Harper's for My Reyes Orange SP /25
Anyone want to trade for my Jose Reyes /25 Bowman Chrome, Orange? Looking for base set Harpers
[Image: gYJFXps.png]

RE: Harper's for My Reyes Orange SP /25
Your cal sig is definitely manly...or maybe that's how I think
[Image: dontpray11.png]

What bv you lookin or on it. I have dome normal base prospects of him
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

not quite sure anyone wants to deal with the poster of this thread. he had this card listed and ended the auction early with bids on it. He then tried to trade it on here at the same time and sell it to me for $17. I would use caution dealing with this guy

heres the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Bowman-Chro...3372832c9b

I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-06-2012, 01:31 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: not quite sure anyone wants to deal with the poster of this thread. he had this card listed and ended the auction early with bids on it. He then tried to trade it on here at the same time and sell it to me for $17. I would use caution dealing with this guy

heres the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Bowman-Chro...3372832c9b
nice detective work Smile
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(03-06-2012, 01:35 PM)giants1957 Wrote: nice detective work Smile
just letting people know in case you are going to deal with him. actually i am a licensed pi so i appreciate the compliment.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

Not trying to be sketchy at all. Had it up and decided not to sell it. Would rather trade it.
I apologize if I went back and forth, just decided in the end to trade. My bad all..honest mistake...newbie here

Im sure you werent trying to cheat anyone, its a $15-25 bv card. Just thought u had a little too going on with that one card, i tried to buy it here, trade for it here, and bid on it at ebay. wondered wth u were doing.

Couldn't agree more. I got real fickle with that card.

Sorry everyone. Really enjoy this site and trading with the ones I have traded with so far. Look forward to more.

(03-06-2012, 08:00 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: Im sure you werent trying to cheat anyone, its a $15-25 bv card. Just thought u had a little too going on with that one card, i tried to buy it here, trade for it here, and bid on it at ebay. wondered wth u were doing.
i agree with you and see why you're annoyed with him, and i also appreciate that you posted here openly in case the op was one of those dbags that try to rip ppl off or whatever. But i think you can chalk this up to inexperience , while i havent dealt with him personally he seems like a genuine member that will be a good addition to the site. Give him the benefit of the doubt for now. If it turns out im wrong about him we'll go beat the hell out of him Smile