`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2011-12 NBA Hoops/Totally Certified Break

2011-12 NBA Hoops/Totally Certified Break
Been a while since I busted a box so I went to the LCS and bought a hoops for $70 and a totally certified... Not bad I don't think, here's the hits.

HOOPS

Hasheem Thabeet Auto
Jordan Hill Auto

Lebron James Glossy
Chris Paul Glossy

Ty Lawson Artist's Proofs

Jeremy Lin Base
Ricky Rubio Base
Nikola Pekovic Base

TOTALLY CERTIFIED

Marc Gasol Totally Red GU #30/249
Toney Douglas Totally Red GU #119/249

Andrea Bargnani "Fabrics of the Game" #236/299

Gordon Hayward Rookie Auto GU #411/579

Rudy Fernandez Totally Red Autographs (Redemption lkjadf;lkjasd;flj < me being frustrated that I hit a redemption)

and the best hit of both boxes...

Kobe Bryant Totally Blue GU #67/99

I'll be home tonight to put up scans. What you think?
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

[Image: biglovin2.gif]
Smile 
RE: 2011-12 NBA Hoops/Totally Certified Break
Smile (Redemption lkjadf;lkjasd;flj < me being frustrated that I hit a redemption) Smile

What are you gonna do with it? Redeem it? Sell it?

I think you did a decent break on both boxes. I wish you pulled a Jeremy Lin auto so you can recoup some money.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-05-2012, 08:27 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Smile (Redemption lkjadf;lkjasd;flj < me being frustrated that I hit a redemption) Smile

What are you gonna do with it? Redeem it? Sell it?

I think you did a decent break on both boxes. I wish you pulled a Jeremy Lin auto so you can recoup some money.
Ya me too oh well though it was a fun bust ... I'll probably redeem it .. Probably wouldn't sell for much.
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

Smile 
(03-05-2012, 08:29 PM)Biglovin373 Wrote: Ya me too oh well though it was a fun bust ... I'll probably redeem it .. Probably wouldn't sell for much.
When you successfully redeemed it, please don't forget to post a scan/picture here.

(03-05-2012, 08:33 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: When you successfully redeemed it, please don't forget to post a scan/picture here.

Oh, and don't forget to sign up for AARP the day your redemption actually comes in :-P
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
Smile 
(03-05-2012, 08:55 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Oh, and don't forget to sign up for AARP the day your redemption actually comes in :-P
That's how long it takes? I can't believe it! Smile

(03-05-2012, 08:55 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Oh, and don't forget to sign up for AARP the day your redemption actually comes in :-P
lol I was hoping to make it through the box without seeing one of those.

SCANS

[Image: HoopsHillThabeetAuto.jpg]

[Image: HoopsPaulLebronLawson.jpg]

[Image: jeremylin.jpg]

[Image: TCBargnaniGasol.jpg]

[Image: TCDouglasHayward.jpg]

[Image: TCKobe.jpg]

I suggest that you use card sleeves inside the top loader to further protect the cards. Only a suggestion. You may also add team bags. Smile

(03-06-2012, 12:13 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: I suggest that you use card sleeves inside the top loader to further protect the cards. Only a suggestion. You may also add team bags. Smile
I know I opened the boxes at my dads and had bought top loaders at the CS. I had no where to put them for the ride home and just took pics as soon as I got home, there in sleeves now.