Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sp Authentic question.
Question 
Sp Authentic question.
I bought a box of 2011 sp yesterday and got a pack of spx in it .....i only recieved two autos in the box other than the patch in the spx pack. Anyone else experience this?? Should i contact upper deck?? All help would be greatly appreciated Smile

RE: Sp Authentic question.
(03-05-2012, 12:00 PM)vinnie900 Wrote: I bought a box of 2011 sp yesterday and got a pack of spx in it .....i only recieved two autos in the box other than the patch in the spx pack. Anyone else experience this?? Should i contact upper deck?? All help would be greatly appreciated Smile
the spx pack count as a hit so no you shouldnt call them

that's what i was thinking but i was just making sure....i hate how they list the spx pack as a bonus lol technically it's really not a bonus if it counts as a hit Wink thanks for the reply

Well....what did you pull!? Smile

(03-05-2012, 12:56 PM)CardGeeksBlog Wrote: Well....what did you pull!? Smile
in the spx pack i got ryan mallett patch auto #/299 and the other two hits were greg salas patch auto #/699 and sott stephen paea auto ....so besides the mallett it was a very meh box lol

The spx packs sell for about 65-75 on ebay. That is what we do with them when we pull them.
[Image: opctif.jpg]

I only received two autos in my box of spa and I had the spx pack (Cam Newton)....but I contacted UD and they opened a case up for me. I mailed in the hologram, upc off the box two days ago.... so I guess in 6 months I will know if I will be getting any other autos....LOL
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(03-05-2012, 06:21 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: I only received two autos in my box of spa and I had the spx pack (Cam Newton)....but I contacted UD and they opened a case up for me. I mailed in the hologram, upc off the box two days ago.... so I guess in 6 months I will know if I will be getting any other autos....LOL
Ive only heard of two boxes (either in person or here in the box break section) where a SPX pack was pulled and it wasnt considered the third hit. I think its the norm where it is counted as a hit.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(03-05-2012, 02:48 PM)cullmansportscards Wrote: The spx packs sell for about 65-75 on ebay. That is what we do with them when we pull them.
of course you do
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

yeah I would have waited to open the spx until last and If I would have gotten a bad guy for the patch auto i would have sold it. but if i got a dalton or green i would have opened it Smile
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature