`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Cedrick Maxwell admits: the Celtics in the 80's paid bounties to hurt other guys

RE: Cedrick Maxwell admits: the Celtics in the 80's paid bounties to hurt other guys
Karl Malone was dirtier. None of his blatant fouls (elbows, kicking, tripping, grappling) were ever called.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.
Thumbs Up 
RE: Cedrick Maxwell admits: the Celtics in the 80's paid bounties to hurt other guys
(03-06-2012, 10:51 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Karl Malone was dirtier. None of his blatant fouls (elbows, kicking, tripping, grappling) were ever called.
Yeah, Karl Malone is a very good example of an NBA Grappler.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Can't believe people think the Pistons weren't dirty...you forgot the worst offender of all:

[Image: Laimbeerpunk.jpg]

[Image: silaimbeer.jpg]

[Image: laimbird.jpg]

[Image: laimbeerfight.gif]
[Image: signature-1.jpg]
Sad 
(03-07-2012, 07:17 PM)mattsurewood Wrote: Can't believe people think the Pistons weren't dirty...you forgot the worst offender of all:

[Image: laimbird.jpg]
Noo! Sad
Larry Bird fight! Smile

laimbeer wasnt dirty. he screwed with your mind, talked trash, flopped, but he wasnt dirty

The card with Bird and Laimbeer just cracks me up! LOL! He looks to be fighting for his life!
Thumbs Up 
(03-08-2012, 06:25 AM)edescartes Wrote: The card with Bird and Laimbeer just cracks me up! LOL! He looks to be fighting for his life!
Same here my friend.