IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Julio Jones Limited #/10

RE: Julio Jones Limited #/10
please check me
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

I have these two I'd trade for the Jones if interested.

4/5
[Image: EricBerryLimitedDraftDayLidsAuto4of5001.jpg]

37/50
[Image: EricBerryJerseyHatLimited50.jpg]

LMK. PM Works best.

Thanks
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

you can cmo for it.

Taking multiple cards?

(03-05-2012, 01:11 AM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: I'm saying he says he only uses BV but he only makes trades when SV benefit him, seen people like him too many times. I will trade by whatever if it gets me a card I want

Will and I have made a bunch of trades but they were all high end trades and we traded by BV. If something didn't have a BV on it then we went by what their other stuff usually is depending on the type of card. It's always smooth and easy with him.

(03-05-2012, 02:53 AM)hitmancollectibles Wrote: Ha! Free is always the best price! Please give me a look if you still have it...
I'll check in ya in a little bit.

(03-05-2012, 07:26 AM)ft28jags Wrote: I was wondering when you were going to give that a card a thread by itself. Did you get your brees in yet? Btw when are we trading sv as I know in all the high end trades we've done we never have. Smile
Ha ha it was coming. Was trying to get a few things settled on here before I did.

I did get the Brees in today and it's pretty sweet. It's the Red Version and I LOVE RED!!! lol #19/20. His signature is pretty whack though but I like it.
Also got another Exquisite in too!!!! Just need a thick magnetic holder for it! This one is cooooooooooooool!

(03-05-2012, 12:47 PM)xxbigjohn79xx Wrote: please check me
Will check soon!

(03-05-2012, 04:39 PM)snapp73 Wrote: you can cmo for it.

Checking soon!

(03-05-2012, 05:45 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Taking multiple cards?
Nope. Just a 1 for 1 deal unless it's really something I can't pass up.

HEY GUYS, JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW WHO WAS INTERESTED IN THIS CARD THAT I CHECKED YOUR BUCKETS OR ORG AND DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING I WANTED. YOU GUYS HAVE A LOT OF NICE STUFF JUST NOTHING THAT GRASPED MY ATTENTION.