`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lakers vs Heat

RE: Lakers vs Heat
(03-04-2012, 06:19 PM)robd5811 Wrote: Agreed..off topic but i need a kobe card with him wearing the face mask lol
You know the first one with the mask on will go nuts on the bay
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(03-04-2012, 06:33 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: You know the first one with the mask on will go nuts on the bay
Deff..thats y i need to pull it myself lol
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

(03-04-2012, 05:50 PM)robd5811 Wrote: Thankyou!!!!!! Kobe will be MVP nuff said
Never been a fan of Kobe since I really only root for Cleveland teams but its clear he is still the best player in the NBA right now. The way he comes to play in big games and in crunch time is unreal. I guess suffering thru Lebrons 4th quarters in Cleveland makes me appreciate the way Kobe carries that team down the stretch. Hes got my MVP vote!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-04-2012, 06:06 PM)kct1 Wrote: There are many years Kobe should have won MVP, but the people who votes are just plain bias when it comes to voting for Kobe, even when he deserves it, they always find something about him or the Lakers to excuse him for being apart of the MVP race.
Agreed, its quite ridiculous really how many times he has been screwed. I think the worst was like back in 06, whenever they gave it to Nash 2 years in row. That was a fluke. Kobe played his best ball in those years and they didnt give it to him a single time.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I beg to differ in the Nash years. Nash is still quite good even at age 40. But Kobe should be in the running this year no question. When Nash won in back to back it was because he was doing something noone else was doing.. stat line 18ppg 10 asstpg ft % 90.

(03-04-2012, 05:46 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: Anyone watching the game right now? there was a recent discussion about whos going to win MVP between Lebron and KD. Even though I am not a Lakers fan or Kobe fan, i dont see how he cant be the front runner with the way he is playing. Remove Kobe from Lakers, they are a 500 team at best.
Eh...Oklahoma without KD would be just as bad if not worse. Without KD is like the Bulls without Jordan back in the day...lol. I think Kobe should get it though. He's Battled through a fractured wrist, broken nose, etc...the guy is basically a beast!
Smile 
(03-05-2012, 01:08 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Eh...Oklahoma without KD would be just as bad if not worse. Without KD is like the Bulls without Jordan back in the day...lol. I think Kobe should get it though. He's Battled through a fractured wrist, broken nose, etc...the guy is basically a beast!
Fictional:

Kobe Bryant said, "To anyone, you know I am the Beast!"

Nobody answered and ultimately everybody accepted Kobe Bryant's bold statement.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I think with the Lakers back in first Kobe is getting alot of momentum for MVP..

but it will come down to the wire and how the season plays out eventually..

I can't even pin it down but i just have such a dislike for Lebron now that I would take anybody to win it over him...
[Image: arod.gif]

(03-05-2012, 12:26 PM)arod1973 Wrote: I think with the Lakers back in first Kobe is getting alot of momentum for MVP..

but it will come down to the wire and how the season plays out eventually..

I can't even pin it down but i just have such a dislike for Lebron now that I would take anybody to win it over him...
+1 on Lebron Id rather see metta world peace win it
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-05-2012, 01:09 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: +1 on Lebron Id rather see metta world peace win it
Lmfaooo
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]