Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NO KOBE AUTOS IN HOOPS 2011-12 ???
Smile 
RE: NO KOBE AUTOS IN HOOPS 2011-12 ???
(03-05-2012, 02:11 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Wold rather pass on them even if was a die hard Kobe guy. Like Mantle stuff, I'll do some of the GU'd bat cards and maybe a few jersey pieces, but I will not do the "pant" cards or the crap that says "game used/worn memorabilia". That's just me. I don't know, I've always despised the sticker autos, as you can tell...lol
lol

btw that was quite hard to read lol
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Seen the first kobe HOOPS 2011-12 auto this morning.. I was thinking his sticker autos would pop up more than Jermey Lin, but LIN's autos are everywhere.. can't believe the crazy prices they sale for..

I think Hoops 2011-12 auto set would be pretty cool to try to complete.... but with all those autos, it's a challenge. & would be expensive when they got 4 different Kobes, Lebrons, & BLakes... (haven't paid too much attention to the checklist, so not sure how many lebrons & Blakes there are)...

I think Panini's version of Hoops would of been better if they picked some better inserts... the inserts they did choose are pretty cool. I like the action shots, but I'd rather have some of the other inserts.. like All RC Team, Supreme Court, ect... since there are no RC's, Hoops is kinda hard to sell, unless collectors are going after the Jermey Lin Auto or David Robinson buyback RC/auto... which I'd love to try to get for my collection... too bad no shawn kemp buyback... maybe next year??? hopefully,...

as of right now.. only seen one HOOPS 2011-12 KOBE AUTO... & a thousand Jermey Lin autos...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(03-05-2012, 01:45 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Smile But I don't even bother for Press Pass products/trading cards. Smile
Thats my point. Their autos are on card and people don't like them. Then they complain about sticker autos.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]
Smile 
(03-06-2012, 12:33 AM)quavis Wrote: Thats my point. Their autos are on card and people don't like them. Then they complain about sticker autos.
Your point is taken. Why? Oh, why do we people like NBA licensed trading cards? Only the people can answer. Smile

The few Press Pass cards I have, I really like. Two Cam Newton autos, a Roy Hibbert he signed "Franchise 55", and Sonny Weems. I just like how clearly you can read the autos without a sticker reflection or the actual photo hiding it.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]
Smile 
(03-06-2012, 12:48 AM)quavis Wrote: The few Press Pass cards I have, I really like. Two Cam Newton autos, a Roy Hibbert he signed "Franchise 55", and Sonny Weems. I just like how clearly you can read the autos without a sticker reflection or the actual photo hiding it.
That also apply to my liking of on-card NBA licensed basketball cards. Smile

seen two kobe hoops autos so far.. thought they would of flooded the market by now.. all these big time wax busters breaking up case after case... I think it's hard to get your money back in return, unless you pulled a LIN, KOBE, ROSE, or BLAKE..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*