`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Topps Golden Giveaway

Topps Golden Giveaway
dont know what the odds are on the coins. i pulled the jackie robinson coin yesterday didnt think nothing of it. then this morning there were over 100 trade offers for the coin. i know the mantle coin is the rarest i belive. anyone know what is the tougher coins to get?
collecting all seattle mariners cards and chris snelling cards

RE: Topps Golden Giveaway
I just asked someone with 29 in each category what he's missing. I'll see if he replies.

(03-04-2012, 11:19 AM)mulder4321 Wrote: dont know what the odds are on the coins. i pulled the jackie robinson coin yesterday didnt think nothing of it. then this morning there were over 100 trade offers for the coin. i know the mantle coin is the rarest i belive. anyone know what is the tougher coins to get?

theres only the 1 coin from each set which are tough to get, everything else are pretty common.

(03-05-2012, 09:33 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: theres only the 1 coin from each set which are tough to get, everything else are pretty common.
I'm missing Verlander from current players, and Ruth from Hall of Fame coins. Those were the last two unlocked. Don't know that it means they are the rarest of course. I've got a couple Mantle's so I'm inclined to say it's not the rarest. I've got like 10-15 duplicates from each of those sets.

From the team side of things I'm missing St. Lous, San Francisco, and Oakland. St. Louis was the last one unlocked and it would make sense for it to be the rarest given they won it all last season. I've got 5 duplicate teams.

Verlander, Ruth, and St Louis Cards are the rare coins.

As for the trades...that isn't how the site works.

When you offer a trade, you specify what coin you want to give up and what you want to get for it. When you hit submit, everyone who has the coin you want gets the trade offer. As a result, you didn't "get 100 trade offers overnight". There were already 100 trade offers in the system when you got the coin (and could then fulfil the pre-existing offers)

Class dismissed!
[Image: RsYW2.png]
Collecting 2011 Topps Parallels, Heritage, Chrome and Commemorative Patches.

Verlander, Ruth, and St Louis Cards are the rare coins--as someone who has had the 29 in all three groups for a month these are the correct shorties--no one trades them I've never seen a trade offer for any of those three and I check 10 times a day
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

I heard that Topps wasn't even allowing the rare ones to be traded this year making it virtually impossible for anyone but the people who have those 3 coins to complete a set.

well at least the die cut cards are the only thing that will pay off.......how many cards do you guys have?
may i should make a set , since these cards are hard to get
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

might have to try and get the set