`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets do a group break!

Lets do a group break!
Hey guys I wanna break a case of topps 2012 jumbo, set up a listing on ebay to make it official. If interested just purchase a spot

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280837790536?ssP...1555.l2649

RE: Lets do a group break!
You're not allowed to post live ebay links on here...
and plus, 25 bucks for a spot? how much profit are you trying to make, if you sell all 29 teams you'll get 725 bucks.
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

well a case is about 650 ish...he's paying ebay fees- sooo he's pretty much costing out the case right? i dont see much harm in that- plus if i get all my team for 35$ and have possible hits on that.
sounds like a good deal to me?

and group breaks are not allowed in beckett Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-04-2012, 08:59 AM)wadeheat3 Wrote: Hey guys I wanna break a case of topps 2012 jumbo, set up a listing on ebay to make it official. If interested just purchase a spot

Group Break
First of all Group Breaks are not allowed here as they are nothing more than a scam, especially when someone who has no reputation on the boards tries to do one.

Secondly: Posting live ebay auctions is not allowed here

thirdly: Ebay does not allow Group Breaks, so don't be surprised if yours gets reported and you become NARU'ed on ebay

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

NARU'ed on ebay? That sounds so cool! Muahahahah!

Trust me when I say this thread will be shut down. Been there!!!!!!!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Now you are going to get a warning from a mod. I don't understand what any of you new members are not reading the big sticky on top that has the rules of Beckett ?? Breaks are not allowed on Beckett. Along with a lot of other things newer people have been posting lately, read the sticky that says PLEASE READ

I disagree with Shezdoni about group breaks being a scam. I don't think they're a scam at all, when done properly.

But spamming your ebay link and group breaks are against the TOS of beckett
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)
Thumbs Up 
(03-04-2012, 05:25 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I disagree with Shezdoni about group breaks being a scam. I don't think they're a scam at all, when done properly.

But spamming your ebay link and group breaks are against the TOS of beckett
I agree! Plus, group breaks are an okay alternative to any collector who likes to get something that they normally can't afford. The people who coordinates group breaks and are honest about the business or activity will always be a good example that groups breaks must not be seen as an opportunity to scam or burn someone or a group of people.