`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some new Michael Jordan pick ups!!!!

Some new Michael Jordan pick ups!!!!
Bought these at a LCS today! Out of the three binders full of MJ cards, it was tuff to choose from them all do to the budget I had at the time. I tried to picking the ones in mint or closest to mint and with the highest value possible for the time being...

Thanks in advance!!

[Image: MichaelJordaninserts3-3.jpg]

[Image: MichaelJordaninserts3-1.jpg]

[Image: MichaelJordaninserts2-2.jpg]

[Image: MichaelJordaninserts2-1.jpg]

[Image: MichaelJordaninserts1-1.jpg]

[Image: MichaelJordaninserts1-2.jpg]

RE: Some new Michael Jordan pick ups!!!!
I watched the local news and the pawn shop that you went to was robbed! Do you happen to know who is the robber? Wink
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-03-2012, 10:11 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: I watched the local news and the pawn shop that you went to was robbed! Do you happen to know who is the robber? Wink
I'm outta here...c ya'!!!! lol

i have the 1998 hardcourt highcourt /1300 pm if u wanna buy Smile , nice pick ups!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Awesome pick ups!

(03-04-2012, 02:43 AM)aarhart1985 Wrote: i have the 1998 hardcourt highcourt /1300 pm if u wanna buy Smile , nice pick ups!
PM sent...
(03-04-2012, 02:43 AM)aarhart1985 Wrote: i have the 1998 hardcourt highcourt /1300 pm if u wanna buy Smile , nice pick ups!
Thanks bud!

Is the 1991-92 Fleer the regular card or the Tony's Pizza? I traded for Tony's card when I was a kid and never knew what I had until I tried finding the book value on Beckett 10 or so years back. I remember what I traded for the card too...a base card of Todd Day of the Bucks.
[Image: sig-1.jpg]