`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 topps chrome

2010 topps chrome
Recently broke about 5 boxes of 2010 topps chrome and was looking to see if anyone needed any to complete their set. Also still need 3 to complete my base set if anyone has any.
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]

RE: 2010 topps chrome
(03-03-2012, 08:55 PM)german_verman Wrote: Recently broke about 5 boxes of 2010 topps chrome and was looking to see if anyone needed any to complete their set. Also still need 3 to complete my base set if anyone has any.

check me

[Image: bigdawg2.png]
Also collecting Ripken Jr, Barry Bonds and Griffiey Jr.

I think I need a few cards. Let me find my list and I will pm you. Thanks I might have the ones you need to

Am working on the gold refractor set. If you have any you would want to trade take a look at my organize. Thanks!
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

You can check me if you have any x-fractors for trade. Also I am positive I will have whatever you need to complete your base set. I may not have them listed in my org. but if you let me know what they are I can get them listed for you.

Might help if I posted what I needed and they are:

46 Tim Hudson
135 Carlos Beltran
150 BJ Upton

Got all 3, will send an offer.

hi did you pull any red or gold refractors?
also I'll be adding a few autos tonite,if you want to give me another look for the castro tc ref auto
thanks again

(03-04-2012, 01:07 AM)camco2 Wrote: hi did you pull any red or gold refractors?
also I'll be adding a few autos tonite,if you want to give me another look for the castro tc ref auto
thanks again
no sorry bro no red or gold. Just a bunch of blue and refractors.