`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Solid Gold Dwyane Wade 1/1

RE: Solid Gold Dwyane Wade 1/1
(03-04-2012, 11:37 AM)quavis Wrote: How did you not know what it was after buying a case and then forget where you bought the case??????? Nice card but seems kinda weird to just buy a case of cards not even knowing what could be in it....
You're right...I buy most of my boxes/cases on line. It has to be from either Blowoutcards, Charmcitycards or Dacardworld. I tried reviewing my confirmation emails from each site but can't find the invoice with Panini Gold Standard? My only other option is to review my CC invoices. There are ALOT sets in Panini Gold Standard. I am guessing maybe 20-30 different sets? I guess i'm not a "serious collector" who will take the time to read everything about the product.

Bryan

sounds like someones been drinkin haterade on this thread lol..that is a nasty pull..congrats!
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

Thanks for all the great replies!!! I figured this would be the best website/forum to spread the news.

Bryan

(03-04-2012, 10:03 PM)23xxmj Wrote: Thanks for all the great replies!!! I figured this would be the best website/forum to spread the news.

Bryan
Dude...that wade is a seriously amazing pull. It's a great way to begin collecting Smile. I bet you could easily get 3-4k for that card. You should sell it and get some nice Rondo's for me Big Grin. But seriously, you could get a few jordan and lebron auto's for that.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Im not hatin..just sayin. Exceptionally nice pull of course! And please stop calling me Quack-vis.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]
Thumbs Up 
(03-04-2012, 10:37 PM)quavis Wrote: Im not hatin..just sayin. Exceptionally nice pull of course! And please stop calling me Quack-vis.
Yes, I'll stop.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-04-2012, 10:37 PM)quavis Wrote: Im not hatin..just sayin. Exceptionally nice pull of course! And please stop calling me Quack-vis.
Its ok bro..everyone has a lil hater in them lol im jealous
Fila--wth is a quack vis??
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

WOW! Absolutely AWESOME!!

Man, what I wud give to have that!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**
Smile 
(03-05-2012, 12:12 AM)robd5811 Wrote: Its ok bro..everyone has a lil hater in them lol im jealous
Fila--wth is a quack vis??
I can't reveal it since I already gave my word not to name call Quavis anymore. Hopefully that will satisfy your question. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

awsome, great pull and one of the best wade cards i've seen