Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
OT: What's your favorite beer?
Smile 
RE: OT: What's your favorite beer?
(03-04-2012, 01:12 PM)john1580 Wrote: who said anything about drinking and driving ? He just asked your favorite beer , not whats your favorite beer to drink then go driving
Sorry, I misunderstood what I read. Accept my sincere apologies. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-04-2012, 12:47 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I have 4 kids. I had a buddy killed in high school by a drunk driver. I am pretty sure the best beer made is ROOT.

I have no problem with drinking but get in a vehicle I have serious issues. I know a few of the people posting here have to be the guys I am referring to, but of course I don't know who.

Sorry to bring the thread down a notch.
Dude, my friend was also killed by a drunk driver about 5 years ago. I didn't stop enjoying beer, but I did become much more aware of how much people were drinking and who was driving. You can enjoy beer/wine/whiskey just as you can enjoy baseball cards, as long as it's responsible. I have not picked up on a "drunk driver" vibe from any of these guys.

Sidenote, can't remember who mentioned Boddingtons, but you get a big +1.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

Ok I have one no one has mentioned. I used to work as a printer in SLC now living in AZ. The beer my boss and coworkers and I enjoyed is Spaten. The pilsner is the best. I do not drink warm beer but I love almost all tap beers. Another beer I drink on occasion is Rolling Rock or Fat Tire.

Spaten is awesome. Very light and crisp.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

(03-04-2012, 02:15 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Ok I have one no one has mentioned. I used to work as a printer in SLC now living in AZ. The beer my boss and coworkers and I enjoyed is Spaten. The pilsner is the best. I do not drink warm beer but I love almost all tap beers. Another beer I drink on occasion is Rolling Rock or Fat Tire.
The Optimator!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

(03-04-2012, 01:13 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Sorry, I misunderstood what I read. Accept my sincere apologies. Smile
i wsnt specifically talking to you, no need to apologize anyway. Its just a thread about good beers it dsnt have to turn into something else . Everyone knows drinking and driving is bad and dangerous, it dsnt have to be said on a thread like this as if we are all teenagers.

I also forgot about a beer i drink in vermont all the time, but i cnt remember the name of it for the life of me. Its brewed in vt though and is very good
Smile 
(03-04-2012, 02:53 PM)john1580 Wrote: i wsnt specifically talking to you, no need to apologize anyway. Its just a thread about good beers it dsnt have to turn into something else . Everyone knows drinking and driving is bad and dangerous, it dsnt have to be said on a thread like this as if we are all teenagers.

I also forgot about a beer i drink in vermont all the time, but i cnt remember the name of it for the life of me. Its brewed in vt though and is very good
no problem man
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I try a lot of different beers, I love going to microbreweries and sports bars/pubs that have a large draft selection... here in Atlanta we have Taco Mac which carry several hundred different type beers at any given time and you can get a Brewniversity card and they keep track of the different selections you've bought and you earn things as your total rises. As far as normal day to day I like to drink Yuengling and Dos Equis
(03-03-2012, 08:36 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Im not a beer guy. But Captain Morgan is my drink of choice.
Yeah I am a Bourbon guy myself but I like to have a good lager or something of that sort with my hot wings when we are out and about
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(03-04-2012, 11:20 AM)sastahl Wrote: yes i have trained my cat to love Guinness as much as i do. My second would be Boddingtons. i suggest trying it if you have not.

[Image: 407051_10151312888445109_792400108_22865...1097_n.jpg]
thank you! i was wondering where all the guinness folks were...i was disturbed by the lack of black stuff in this thread

black white guinness

(03-03-2012, 10:27 PM)rpspenner Wrote: Ah yes, the Pride and Joy of Milwaukee. My favorite defense when someone scolds me for drinking a PBR is, "well, was your beer voted America's Best in 1893? I don't think so."
EXACTLY! We so owned the early 1890's! I don't get picked on here,but my travels abroad get raised eyebrows when I order my PBR. I got one at a New York Ale House (don't remember which one),and immediatly the bartender said "Youuuu must be a Southerner"...I laughed,and wasn't offended. Alot of jokes come from PBR whether on South Park or online,but I think its hilarious,not offensive. PBR!!!!!
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)