`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not even close to the pats!

RE: Not even close to the pats!
I really do understand all the posts on multiple threads about how it's a man's game and playing hard and tough is what the game is all about and what the NFL was built on, but guys/gals we all know what good sportsmanship is and what is going too far. They went too far and that is coming from someone who collects Mr. trashtalk John Randle.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(03-03-2012, 09:47 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: I agree. This is all Gregg Williams. He should never have a coaching job again. BTW next time a player gets injured and carted off the field, there should be the same investigation made of that team as well

Theyre not very happy period LOL. Trust me, no one is defending this down here, and we're just as disgusted
I'm glad to hear there is remorse

(03-03-2012, 10:50 PM)cody_allen Wrote: I'm glad to hear there is remorse
You can't blame the fans for the teams actions. Not saying you are. Just saying.

(03-03-2012, 04:35 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Coming from some POS on a board.
That's funny.

You don't know me and I don't know you. And frankly I don't care what YOU think. Big man on the internet. Mommy and Daddy should watch you more closely.
Lighten up dude,cant you take a joke? sheesh.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

Here's an interesting read...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...34407.html

Yeah... Spygate is worse than Bountygate (insert rolling eyes here). Spygate never made a player stop playing the game.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(03-04-2012, 10:21 AM)all day baby Wrote: Here's an interesting read...

Yeah... Spygate is worse than Bountygate (insert rolling eyes here). Spygate never made a player stop playing the game.
think of the players who lost their jobs because they couldn't play the pats AND the tape... you know the D coordinators who got fired for their constantly getting burned on pre-dertimined hot-read from "Knowing" Exactly where blitzes were coming from... No-one lost their job to Spy-gate..BULL Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Seriously, you think getting fired is worse than getting injured badly enough to be taken out of a game? Wow... I hope you never get injured in life. I was injured in a football game AND I have been fired. I took a hit to my right knee the last game of my freshman year. Fortunately, no ligaments were torn, but I WAS carted off the field, had to wear a brace for a month, and I didn't play during my sophomore year. I was 14 when it happened. I am 50 now, and I have pain in my right knee daily for the last 5 yrs or so. It swells up if I stand too long. I have to apply heat at times or ice at other times.

And as I said, in 2010 I was fired from a job I had had for over 10 years. I had to go on unemployment, had to move to an apartment, I stopped collecting cards, and it took me over 10 months for me to find another job, and it was... is a major stepdown from my previous job.

I can tell you one thing, I found another job. I have yet to find another knee. I am still paying dearly from that one hit in football. You are truly deluding yourself it you believe getting fired is worse than getting injured. These bounties have to potential to change a player's career. Look at Gregg Williams. I can't count how many times he's been fired from a job, yet there's ALWAYS another team that wants him (ok, maybe not any longer, but still). When a player is seriously injured, he loses something and rarely never gets back to his previous playing level.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

The only reason why people are actually complaining is because it is a way to circumvent the salary cap!

my response was in response to another post... .... The response was give to the statement" NO ONE EVER STOPPED PLAYING THE GAME BECAUSE OF SPYGATE"

***** DISCLAIMER ***** I DO NOT ENDORSE THE ACT OF "THE BOUNTY" I Just don't think it is as bad as spy-gate.... to your injury rant.... I Still play football every sunday ( sometimes 2-3 games) and practice 3 nights a week.... play tournaments on a regular basis.... Only thing I know is If a player is committing cheap shots and the refs do nothing....WE THEN SACK UP AND TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM OURSELVES!!!!

(03-04-2012, 11:04 AM)all day baby Wrote: Seriously, you think getting fired is worse than getting injured badly enough to be taken out of a game? Wow... I hope you never get injured in life. I was injured in a football game AND I have been fired. I took a hit to my right knee the last game of my freshman year. Fortunately, no ligaments were torn, but I WAS carted off the field, had to wear a brace for a month, and I didn't play during my sophomore year. I was 14 when it happened. I am 50 now, and I have pain in my right knee daily for the last 5 yrs or so. It swells up if I stand too long. I have to apply heat at times or ice at other times.

And as I said, in 2010 I was fired from a job I had had for over 10 years. I had to go on unemployment, had to move to an apartment, I stopped collecting cards, and it took me over 10 months for me to find another job, and it was... is a major stepdown from my previous job.

I can tell you one thing, I found another job. I have yet to find another knee. I am still paying dearly from that one hit in football. You are truly deluding yourself it you believe getting fired is worse than getting injured. These bounties have to potential to change a player's career. Look at Gregg Williams. I can't count how many times he's been fired from a job, yet there's ALWAYS another team that wants him (ok, maybe not any longer, but still). When a player is seriously injured, he loses something and rarely never gets back to his previous playing level.

(03-04-2012, 10:21 AM)all day baby Wrote: Here's an interesting read...

I completely forgot about the hit on Warner...looking back on it, it was completely unnecessary.

lets say for example... a D end intentionally goes low at your Qb an he does not get hurt .... it is then up to your O line to take care of the problem. maybe the fullback or tight end hold him up long enough for a Nice Hit from another O line men to get the point across.... All I'm saying is if it happens ...so be it.... next play Take care of it ... and see what happens