`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not even close to the pats!

Not even close to the pats!
Espn stating the saints bounty is worse than the "Pats" spy gate. NOT EVEN CLOSE.... the saints still played between the lines and had to play football.... not watch video tapes, make adjustments and cheat their way to SB's

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: Not even close to the pats!
Did anyone hear what Brett favored said about the whole thing. "It's Football".
Wants Drew Brees everything
Second colliction Gabbert and all 2011 quarterbacks
[Image: ridley_brees.jpg]
http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/rshcard86/
my site
http://rshcard86.weebly.com/

Are you guys serious? We're talking about intentionally injuring another player - potentially ending careers. this is 100 times worse than spygate.
I thought it was classless when the Saints ran up the score this year, just to get Brees passing record at home (which he would have gotten easily the next week anyway) but this? Inexcusable. The league is going to bring the hammer down HARD, as they should.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

as favre said "its football" played on the field... player plays dirty...up to the refs to police it...if they don't ? shame on the other team for not "Taking care of it".... its not anywhere as despicable as spy gate

(03-03-2012, 07:46 AM)bselje Wrote: Are you guys serious? We're talking about intentionally injuring another player - potentially ending careers. this is 100 times worse than spygate.
I thought it was classless when the Saints ran up the score this year, just to get Brees passing record at home (which he would have gotten easily the next week anyway) but this? Inexcusable. The league is going to bring the hammer down HARD, as they should.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I seem to recall Favre ending up with massive bruises on his legs after their loss to the Saints, as the Saints marched to the Super Bowl that season. Bounties against fellow players are the absolute worst. "Spygate" could have been prevented by changing your scheme during the game. You can't change the loss of a player on the field. Paying extra for having someone injured so badly so they need to be carted off the field is outright disgusting. Now we know why the Saints were featured so many times on "Jacked Up" on hte mothership.

Payton and Williams should be suspended for a long time... maybe even more than suspension for Williams. Sucks for the Rams, but the behavior needs to stop, not just go further underground.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(03-03-2012, 07:46 AM)bselje Wrote: Are you guys serious? We're talking about intentionally injuring another player - potentially ending careers. this is 100 times worse than spygate.
Running up the score seriously ?

ANY team can come back. You wanna make sure you give the other team NO CHANCE to come back.

That Music City Miracle game for the Titans against the Bills exhibit A.
I could list MORE but I am sure that Is enough.

And I don't think you can compare putting a bounty on a player and cheating.
Just my thought.

Anyone remember high school football
I remember
I placed strong safety and cornerback sometimes
I remember my coaches telling everybody "now go out there and hurt somebody"
We didn't get paid but the pros do
Wants Drew Brees everything
Second colliction Gabbert and all 2011 quarterbacks
[Image: ridley_brees.jpg]
http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/rshcard86/
my site
http://rshcard86.weebly.com/

(03-03-2012, 09:37 AM)rs20 Wrote: Anyone remember high school football
I remember
I placed strong safety and cornerback sometimes
I remember my coaches telling everybody "now go out there and hurt somebody"
We didn't get paid but the pros do
I was also told as a kid by my parents to go play in traffic or something. I did not take them literally.

ir's absolutely the same in the respect that in both paying for kill shots and videotaping, that most teams in the nfl did it

This is a no brainer.
Hurting a human being on purpose vs filming someone with a camera
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]