`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A BUSTED case of '11 Bowman Draft.

A BUSTED case of '11 Bowman Draft.
Yes, I said busted. I actually got permission from the wife to buy these in hopes of getting enough stuff to sell to buy more. I don't know how dealers stay alive. Not enough "good" stuff to make the money back.
Anyway, the "lowlights" are below. As of right now, NONE are for trade and all are for sale at the right price. If not, they will end up in the bay.

[Image: 1-03-02-2012.jpg]
[Image: 2-03-02-2012.jpg]
[Image: 1b-03-02-2012.jpg]
[Image: 4-03-02-2012.jpg]

RE: A BUSTED case of '11 Bowman Draft.
How much you need for the trevor story?
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

That was certainly a colorful case!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(03-03-2012, 12:12 AM)chasescardcave Wrote: That was certainly a colorful case!
Yeah, but it's just like green... it's not all money. I think you'll know what I mean.

If anyone's interested in a serious offer for any or all (except the base autos, need those) pm me or post here. I'll get to you (and those who've already asked) later, I'm dead tired.

Also got 37 prospect refractors and 35 base refractors.

A canary and a red isn't too bad. Who's the canary?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

pm sent

Interested in a price on the Bauer refractor auto
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

Get that jumgmann auto graded. You can get a LOT of your money back:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Bowman-Chro...500wt_1182
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(03-03-2012, 11:14 AM)chasescardcave Wrote: Get that jumgmann auto graded. You can get a LOT of your money back:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Bowman-Chro...500wt_1182
Yeah, that's probably what I'll end up doing. It looks like a possible 9.5/10. The others look like they should grade fairly high as well. I started to fill out the electronic submission form last night

>To those that have pm'd and asked here, you need to make me an offer and not ask what I WANT. My feelings will not be hurt. Don't allow yours to be if I say no or don't respond.

Pretty much the only way you'd make your money back immediately on Bowman Draft is hitting a 1/1 auto or a Harper auto. You beat the odds with a canary, and the best way to make your money back is holding onto cards that won't bring much money now and hope some of these guys make it big. I've learned to never expect to make my money back, because 90% of the time I will be disappointed.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!