RE: New pick ups!
very very cool bro patches are very cool i like the niemi

Great looking additions. Congrats!!

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

Thanks guys for the kind comments! My Thornton PC is ever growing, once i get all those early pesky base cards out of the way haha, i can focus a bit more on other sharks like Marleau and Clowe and co. And the #1 collection is growing as well, ill have to work it out soon, but i think im coming up on 1%, which i reckon is amazing considering i didnt expect to even get 5, or 10 lol.

(03-03-2012, 02:11 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: very very cool bro patches are very cool i like the niemi
Im dropping my Niemi collection to focus on a couple of other guys, if you're interested i would consider moving it, and any other Niemis i have that you might be keen on. Check my org if you like and get back to me, theyre for sale or trade, or both.

[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

nice looking patches

Wow, that Marleau patch is pretty cool! Maybe someday soon, the Senators Fairy will pay me a visit and drop an Alfie down my chimney! (Note to self...install a chimney!!)
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

(03-05-2012, 05:00 AM)opierocks Wrote: Wow, that Marleau patch is pretty cool! Maybe someday soon, the Senators Fairy will pay me a visit and drop an Alfie down my chimney! (Note to self...install a chimney!!)

Funny you should say that.... better get crackin on that chimney.... lol. See other thread.... when im done doing it haha.

[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

(03-05-2012, 05:37 AM)nemesis77777 Wrote: Funny you should say that.... better get crackin on that chimney.... lol. See other thread.... when im done doing it haha.
Already saw the other thread....same comment...TWICE!!

Oh, and I actually have a chimney..but it's for a gas fireplace...and capped...Damned seagulls!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database