IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another MJ Mailday w/ scans

RE: Another MJ Mailday w/ scans
His cards are so damn awesome.

(03-02-2012, 04:30 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Are you going for the MJx Timepieces and MJ23 Quantum Bronze sets too? The Timepieces I am not actively pursuing but the Quatuam I am. Do you have any doubles? Nice cards man! Did you see my lot thread? I have a ton of MJs if you need!
I'm not going for either set actually. Thought about going for the timepieces one just cause it's good looking and cheap bv-wise (even though the cards typically sell above bv), but there are so many it's not worth it at the moment.

No dubs of the bronze MJs but if I come across any you'll be the first to know! As for your MJ lot for sale I saw the thread. I have all of the 90's MJs from the pic though and don't really wanna start collecting the post-career ones. I'm sure you've got some in there I need but I know you don't want to break up the lot. Thanks though!

And thanks for the kind words everybody Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Nice inserts! I wonder how much longer MJ will stay in the #1 spot on the "Hot List"? I hope forever...lol