`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAINTS IN BIG TROUBLE

RE: SAINTS IN BIG TROUBLE
FOR THOSE WHO HAVNT READ THE ARTICLE ON NFL.COM, I WENT AHEAD AND POSTED THE LINK TO THE ARTICLE ON THE HOMEPAGE.

ITS EXCEPTIONALLY BAD TIMING FOR THE SAINTS THIS HAPPENING IN GOODELL'S "PLAYER SAFETY" ERA. WHETHER OR NOT YOU DISAGREE WITH RULES. THEY ARE THE RULES AND THE SAINTS, UNFORTUNATELY WILL BE BURNED AT THE STAKE

if you think bounties dont exist for the majority of teams, yall are crazy

(03-02-2012, 03:46 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: .
I agree that football is rough, but TRYING to hurt players for money is just wrong and there is no counter-arguement to it. I actually took your quote out of my post it's so stupid.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

i like drew brees but hes it and then the back up chase daniel being a missouri tiger grad,
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I dont agree with so called Illegal hits.... or late hits low hits what does it matter a hit is a hit. If I wanted to watch flag football I would go to Canada. If your Offense Line isnt good enough to stop the D, thats your teams fault. Next were gonna watch the UFC while they all wear head gear. Take the danger out of football then what are you really doing except watching soccer?
"if you think bounties dont exist for the majority of teams, yall are crazy" +1
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

(03-02-2012, 04:04 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: I dont agree with so called Illegal hits.... or late hits low hits what does it matter a hit is a hit. If I wanted to watch flag football I would go to Canada. If your Offense Line isnt good enough to stop the D, thats your teams fault. Next were gonna watch the UFC while they all wear head gear. Take the danger out of football then what are you really doing except watching soccer?
"if you think bounties dont exist for the majority of teams, yall are crazy" +1
The money motivates late hits to get the money, not sure why your not getting it. Who here is saying football is supposed to be for wimps?

Pro Set Collector

(03-02-2012, 04:08 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: The money motivates late hits to get the money, not sure why your not getting it. Who here is saying football is supposed to be for wimps?
And they get fined for late hits, so whats the point of being motivated by bonuses. I am sure that emotions have nothing to do with late hits ever. Right?????Suh Got a bonus for stomping on people right? It wasn't his cockiness or emotions playing a role for him or anything like that. If you cant tell that Football has definetly suffered from all the regulation then I want whatever TV you have. Pass interference on you wavytiger1975
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

(03-02-2012, 04:17 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: And they get fined for late hits, so whats the point of being motivated by bonuses. I am sure that emotions have nothing to do with late hits ever. Right?????Suh Got a bonus for stomping on people right? It wasn't his cockiness or emotions playing a role for him or anything like that. If you cant tell that Football has definetly suffered from all the regulation then I want whatever TV you have. Pass interference on you wavytiger1975
Fined and rewarded at the same time instead of just fined like Suh, I didn't say anything about anyone else, just to the topic. If you have to pull examples that are not in the arguement then pass interference on you peytonvols18.
I don't need to say anything else... END

Pro Set Collector

(03-02-2012, 04:17 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: And they get fined for late hits, so whats the point of being motivated by bonuses. I am sure that emotions have nothing to do with late hits ever. Right?????Suh Got a bonus for stomping on people right? It wasn't his cockiness or emotions playing a role for him or anything like that. If you cant tell that Football has definetly suffered from all the regulation then I want whatever TV you have. Pass interference on you wavytiger1975

I got a few autos and jerseys if someone takes this clown out.

(03-02-2012, 04:04 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: If I wanted to watch flag football I would go to Canada.
K ??? Sad

sad news to here, but I'm sure every team has a "hit list" including teams in the CFL Wink