`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit Card Charged = Cards Graded?

My cards arrived in Dallas on Monday (2/27/12). Was surprised when my credit card was charged yesterday (3/1/12). Does this mean my cards are graded already?!?!?!!? (how else would they know what to charge me?) The grading team has PLENTY of time in the 10-day window, but I wouldn't mind getting them back early Smile

So the questions is:

Thanks,

Scott

RE: Credit Card Charged = Cards Graded?
Credit Card Charged = Cards Graded? I hope so. I will be ashamed if I charge my client and not doing the job that I got paid for. Keep us updated, thanks.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

They've charged you but that doesn't mean that your order is ready yet.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

I also purchased the "10-day grading service" recently.

cards arrived: 2/21/2012
card charged: 2/25/2012

However, I have not received grades electronically yet.

OK - thanks guys! I am in no hurry... all PC stuff. Just wanted to know when to start stalking the post office. (that is a joke. I would never perpetrate a crime upon the federal government)
Thumbs Up 
(03-02-2012, 06:08 PM)wmrklemm78 Wrote: OK - thanks guys! I am in no hurry... all PC stuff. Just wanted to know when to start stalking the post office. (that is a joke. I would never perpetrate a crime upon the federal government)
effective joke as i am rofl right now
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

You'd be stalking the wrong agency as I'm pretty sure unless its' BV over $3000 it's coming to you Fedex Tongue
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

It just means your order has been processed. You wont get your cards early they just calculated everything already. Shorter turn around times usually get charged sooner. this has happened to me several times on the 10 day submissions.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

So i submitted my cards to get graded and the arrived at Beckett about a month ago. I know the grading process will take a long time and im okay with that. I am just wondering when will Beckett charge my card? I just noticed that my card will expire at the end of this year. So how long does it take Beckett to charge your card once the order is delivered?