`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 A&G State Relics?

2011 A&G State Relics?
Anyone collect these? I pulled an Alaska relic numbered to 50 and I don't really know what to do with it lol.

RE: 2011 A&G State Relics?
I really love these. I would really love to see the entire set together. Someone will probably do this but someone with deep pockets. Lol. I'm from south Carolina and don't really lIke that they put north and south together. I'd probably put that bad boy on the bay and hope someone needs this one for the set. Could bring some decent change.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

did it come as your box topper? trying to fit a alaska cut out into one of those packs would be tough. would be sweet. originally from there and dieing to go back. what you looking for it?
no org, please do not send trade requests

I've seen some complete sets for sale on eBay for big money. I just traded my California about two weeks ago. They're numbered to 50 and are box-toppers in hobby boxes. The California was probably a little longer than a dollar bill, so about six inches. It had a little piece of red wood embedded in in too, which was cool. There's definitely collectors out there.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

i'd be interested in it depending on what your looking for
no org, please do not send trade requests

I pulled a California also, Idk what to do with it but it is really cool though!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

I pulled a Nebraska Relic last year and sold it right away. They were selling fast when they came out