`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the MVP between Durant and LBJ?

RE: Who's the MVP between Durant and LBJ?
At the MO' its got to be Lebron! i hate to say it being a BIG KD fan.. but Playoffs are coming quick well see what happens at crunch time! GO KD!

Im going to leave all my personal feelings/biases out of this and just go with this one point. Durant has Westbrook and Lebron has Wade AND Bosh. IMO they are all eliminated.

D Rose hasnt played very well this season and has missed quite a few games and benefits from having the best overall team in the league.

I think Kobe Bryant is the MVP. You take him off the Lakers Id bet the wouldnt even make the playoffs. He is scoring 30 points a game and is carrying his team pretty much by himself while playing with injuries. Bynum and Gasol are good one game and average the next. I like Derek Fisher but cmon he is their starter. Metta World Peace doesnt contribute and they have the worst bench of all the contenders.

Its gotta be Kobe right now but there is half a season left.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(03-02-2012, 09:19 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I think Kobe Bryant is the MVP.
Another way you can look at the argument is that the Lakers are the only team in the NBA that has 3 players who are in the top 3 (Kobe, Gasol, Bynum) at their respective positions. And they're only playing at a .600 clip.

90% of the time, the MVP award is awarded to the best player with the best feel good story. Otherwise, Jordan sweeps the MVP every year he played from the late 80s to late 90s and Shaq (only 1 MVP!) does the same during the 2000s.

(03-02-2012, 07:21 PM)robd5811 Wrote: Lebron james is a choke artist when it comes down to the fourth quarter, when the game is on the line he cant win the game. i will say that the first three quarters hands down hes the best in the league, but if you cant win a ring 9 years in with the the great supporting cast he has or better yet cant take a winning shot you just dont deserve mvp.. just my opinion Smile
+ 1
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

I cant wait to see how the season unfolds.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341