`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
**CLOSED**

RE: Making Banner and Avatars
(03-02-2012, 02:30 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: I could use a new avatar. If you can make one of Mantle and one of Jordan for me that would awesome and much appreciated. Not sure if you can make an animated avatar, you know, something different i guess.

Thanks again!

[Image: XkQFi.gif]

[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

I would TOTALLY LOVE a Joey Votto banner and avatar if possible? I also have a pic of a card I would like somehow included in the banner as well, if that is something that you can do? Smile Smile Smile

Thanks so much,

Derrick Thomas KC Chiefs would be awesome! Thanks!
My PSA Registry Sets: http://www.psacard.com/PSASETREGISTRY/Ot...px?m=24032
Current Sets Collecting: 1909-11 T206, 1914 Cracker Jack, 1933 Goudey

(03-02-2012, 03:14 PM)eric387387 Wrote: I would love a Mike Trout one!
[Image: bKUY8.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

My sweet new banner to show off for everyone to see!

Hey bud if you dont mind I would love a Ozzie Smith one please......thanks
Looking for Erick Fedde cards, currently working on the 14 bowman sterling.

(03-02-2012, 03:37 PM)rpspenner Wrote: You did such an awesome job on the banner, wondering if you could do an avatar. Maybe a Brooklyn Dodgers avatar? I love your card templates, too. Do you have a 54 Topps template?
I don't have a 54 Topps template, but I could make one.

[Image: P0Pxw.png]

(03-03-2012, 10:30 AM)jbel4331 Wrote: I don't have a 54 Topps template, but I could make one.

[Image: P0Pxw.png]
Very cool, thanks! If you ever make a 54 template, please let me know. You do such an awesome job.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

(03-02-2012, 03:46 PM)cmurphy342 Wrote: Could use a Ripken Avatar!! Thanks man!

[Image: KEJSd.png]

I would love one of Cal Ripken Jr of the O's--(My home town hero as he does so much for the kids here in Maryland with his stadium) I wish I had the know how to do it so I would be eternally grateful every time I see it if you would make one for me. I never thought I could have one as pushing a few keyboard keys is my computer limitation. I also realize you've been swamped with request and if I'm too far down the list I understand--THANKS Randy
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks