IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BGS MAILDAY MJ :)

RE: BGS MAILDAY MJ :)
WOW!!! Very nice Grades!!!

(03-02-2012, 01:54 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Thats what I thought on the Limited card...thought I had the same card until I saw the numbering on the left hand side! Did you only send those two cards in? How much did it cost to grade if you dont mind me asking? I am still debating if I want to get cards graded or not.
It all depends on how quick u want the cards back i sent in 3 cards for 10 service it came up to 69 dollars thats including extra fees for insurance, auto grades etc..the quicker the turn around time the more money..and yea i have the base card as well looks exactly the same..i actually bought that box 2 months ago and that was the best card i pulled, i got the box for 50 bucks tho so not that bad..but yea send them in if u think you should get a high grade if not it might not be worth it
(03-02-2012, 01:56 AM)kct1 Wrote: WOW!!! Very nice Grades!!!
Thanks bro
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

(03-02-2012, 03:59 AM)robd5811 Wrote: It all depends on how quick u want the cards back i sent in 3 cards for 10 service it came up to 69 dollars thats including extra fees for insurance, auto grades etc..the quicker the turn around time the more money..and yea i have the base card as well looks exactly the same..i actually bought that box 2 months ago and that was the best card i pulled, i got the box for 50 bucks tho so not that bad..but yea send them in if u think you should get a high grade if not it might not be worth it

Thanks bro

I've yet to send anything in for grading either. I picked about 25 cards from my PC that look the nicest/are most valuable but I keep waiting for the right special monthly offer cause sending in 25 cards at once, even for a slower service, is gonna get real pricy real quick.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-02-2012, 11:39 AM)buckunteer Wrote: I've yet to send anything in for grading either. I picked about 25 cards from my PC that look the nicest/are most valuable but I keep waiting for the right special monthly offer cause sending in 25 cards at once, even for a slower service, is gonna get real pricy real quick.
tell me about it.. buying cards is expensive enough! but getting gem mint or better grades are deff worth the investment
TRADE BUCKET

plus 50/100 is of course an ebay 1/1

i dont even have to say anything about 23/25 Wink
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(03-02-2012, 12:23 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: plus 50/100 is of course an ebay 1/1

i dont even have to say anything about 23/25 Wink
lmaoo..i do have to say i would never label a 50/100 as a 1/1 on ebay i hate when people do that, but i might for the 23/25 hahaa
TRADE BUCKET

(03-02-2012, 12:30 PM)robd5811 Wrote: lmaoo..i do have to say i would never label a 50/100 as a 1/1 on ebay i hate when people do that, but i might for the 23/25 hahaa
Couldnt agree more, I hate it when I see it but of course if I've got one thats how I post it too Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Man Rob, those are LINsane!!

Can't believe they gave the auto (which is sick by the way) a 9!?!?!?!? Just because a tiny piece of the tail end went off the card? Wow Beckett, really?

You pulled those? Man you have some heelified luck bro. CONGRATS,,,

Can't wait until I get some more $$ soon so I can buy some more MJ's

(03-02-2012, 02:59 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Man Rob, those are LINsane!!

Can't believe they gave the auto (which is sick by the way) a 9!?!?!?!? Just because a tiny piece of the tail end went off the card? Wow Beckett, really?

You pulled those? Man you have some heelified luck bro. CONGRATS,,,

Can't wait until I get some more $$ soon so I can buy some more MJ's
Oh man, please dont get me started on the "LINsane" hahaa.. yea im thinkin about sendin it back with 20 bucks in the envelope hoping to bump that auto grade lol..Thanks alot bud
TRADE BUCKET

wow great 10!!!!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS