`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Third Box Crown Royale (Pics)

RE: Third Box Crown Royale (Pics)
(03-02-2012, 07:41 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Buddy, I feel your pain. I ripped two boxes that were not so hot the other day. Back to back bummers, it was cringe-worthy.
This stuff seems to be either HUGE or complete poop! I don't know what's going on, but I hope I hit a HUGE box next time. Wink

Randi

(03-02-2012, 07:47 AM)rayeates Wrote: This stuff seems to be either HUGE or complete poop! I don't know what's going on, but I hope I hit a HUGE box next time. Wink

Randi
LOL it kinda ranks all over the place... With the boxes Ive bought seem to rank SUPER HUGE: Nuge & Palushaj redempt, HUGE: Ovie 1/1, NICE: Eakins Silhouette, Read auto, AVG: Glencross jersey auto, graves signature, BAD: That last box I had & VERY BAD: This box

Its a crap shoot. Hopefully you hit huge on the next box...
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Well I know it wasn't the best break for you Randi, but hey you got some cards that you can trade to ME!!! Love the Neal and the Coffey. And to think we just made a trade. Now I'm going to have to hunt down some more Halaks and Habs for you. Smile
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

(03-02-2012, 08:38 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: LOL it kinda ranks all over the place... With the boxes Ive bought seem to rank SUPER HUGE: Nuge & Palushaj redempt, HUGE: Ovie 1/1, NICE: Eakins Silhouette, Read auto, AVG: Glencross jersey auto, graves signature, BAD: That last box I had & VERY BAD: This box

Its a crap shoot. Hopefully you hit huge on the next box...
Haha! Love the ranking you have there! It will be a little while before I am able to snare another box, but I will surely post it here... SUPER HUGE or VERY BAD! Haha! Thanks for the integrity!

Randi
(03-02-2012, 08:52 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Well I know it wasn't the best break for you Randi, but hey you got some cards that you can trade to ME!!! Love the Neal and the Coffey. And to think we just made a trade. Now I'm going to have to hunt down some more Halaks and Habs for you. Smile
Sounds good to me, my good man! I do not think that they are going to go anywhere. Haha!

Randi

(03-02-2012, 08:53 AM)rayeates Wrote: Haha! Love the ranking you have there! It will be a little while before I am able to snare another box, but I will surely post it here... SUPER HUGE or VERY BAD! Haha! Thanks for the integrity!

Randi

Sounds good to me, my good man! I do not think that they are going to go anywhere. Haha!

Randi
There is a ranking that neither of have come across yet which would be: IM NOT QUITE SURE WHAT TO THINK. That would be when you get a box that has a 1/1 in it, but its a 1/1 of some one no one cares but, like a Travis Moen type lol
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

(03-02-2012, 09:10 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: There is a ranking that neither of have come across yet which would be: IM NOT QUITE SURE WHAT TO THINK. That would be when you get a box that has a 1/1 in it, but its a 1/1 of some one no one cares but, like a Travis Moen type lol
Bahahahaha! Nice one! I have had boxes like that... 2010-11 SP Authentic comes to mind. I yanked a 4-color-7-break Future Watch Auto Patch... of Marc Olver. Yeah... it was great to look at, but not a great player. I think that I sold it for $18 on eBay... and I like to believe that was just because of the SICK patch!

Randi

sorry to see that you didn't get anything worth alot to cover your cost

a few alright hits

could have been worst or a lot better
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Oh man, coulda used that Olver Smile

That box break made me sick to my stomach. My personal CR experience so far is 4 boxes - 2 silhouettes (Larsson jsy and Saad patch) - 3rd box had a malkin auto'd 2 color patch /10 - 4th box was almost as bad as Randi's, but even then, there was a Stamkos autograph that kinda saved it.

Certified has pooped on me, and laughed. I'm not even going to go into the stupidity that has resulted with my Certified purchases. I need a financial advisor ASAP.

Well that wasnt great, yet to purchase a box of this, too scared when I see boxes like these