`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Press Pass Legends chase *update on pg 8*

RE: Press Pass Legends chase *update on pg 7*
Wow that one is a HUGE addition, congrats.

RE: Press Pass Legends chase *update on pg 7*
Thanks for the comments. I picked some additions for the set from comc. I'm down to just Akeem Ayers now.

[Image: 2011legends1-1.jpg]

RE: Press Pass Legends chase *update on pg 8*
Woot Woot!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Nice additions, jeffro. And congratulations on being just 1 card away from completion.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks nine and gonzo. I had bought this card beginning of September off ebay and I gave it a month and still nothing. It finally showed up today and from the stamp on the bubble mailer looked like it got lost in Tacoma. Just really happy I didn't have to buy the card twice. With this add I finished the Past and Present auto sub set Big Grin

[Image: legends_zps2c16a9cb-1_zps059cba18.jpg]

Great add!!!

Can't believe you're down to just 1! Wooot is right!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Great dual auto pickup, jeffro. Glad it got to you safe and sound. I hate when things get lost in the mail for a while. Stresses me out. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks Wendy and Nine. I was stressed out over it for the first month then after that I gave up on it. Was definitely a nice surprise when it showed up. I finally found the last card on the bay where I wasn't going to pay more in shipping then I did the card. Thanks to all of those that helped me with the set!

[Image: Legends1_zpsf6e47963-1_zps824ca257-1_zpsc23d8511.jpg]

Here is a link to what I have scanned.
http://s1234.beta.photobucket.com/user/j...Signatures

Congratulations, jeffro. Way to stick with it and finish the set. Great and impressive accomplishment.

Thanks Nine. Was really happy and then realized now I'm done to keep myself from doing random pick ups might have to start another set. Just not sure what I want to do yet. Thanks to RW34 doing another bgs group submission had some graded, very happy with the out come, and Chibears talked me into doing custom labels.

[Image: a427ede3-8edb-4c45-bab2-4595488efe99_zps507f94fb.jpg]

[Image: img912_zps61c42fc8.jpg]

[Image: img911_zpsb61caa2c.jpg]