`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
My newest Stafford Addition

My newest Stafford Addition
This counts as my first 1/1. I'm happy even though it'd not a sick patch or anything but it still counts in my book.

2012 Topps Supreme Cyan Print Plate ( I know it's an eBay pic but my scanner is acting up so it's all I got)
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/2012-Topps-Suprem...~60_57.JPG

RE: My newest Stafford Addition
Jeremy,
that is a pretty sick card,congrats!

sincerely,
-french
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Nice one! Now you gotta find the other three plates and the 1/1 Red!
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(04-25-2013, 01:12 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: Nice one! Now you gotta find the other three plates and the 1/1 Red!
I know and then hopefully no other Stafford collectors find them and buy them before I get to them

Who is Stafford? I mean, I'd give you like a couple of game used cards for it if you want.....

Wink

That's a sweet card!!!! Better than any event used crap!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(04-25-2013, 08:01 PM)ugameck Wrote: Who is Stafford? I mean, I'd give you like a couple of game used cards for it if you want.....

Wink

That's a sweet card!!!! Better than any event used crap!
That Dooley in your signature needs to hunker on down to my house for safe keeping. I'll scan the pics of me a Erk Russell if I can find them in my boxes of pics.

(04-25-2013, 09:39 PM)jeremy112482 Wrote: That Dooley in your signature needs to hunker on down to my house for safe keeping. I'll scan the pics of me a Erk Russell if I can find them in my boxes of pics.
You had me at "hunker down". Smile
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(04-25-2013, 10:03 PM)ugameck Wrote: You had me at "hunker down". Smile
I'll trade you a hob nail boot for the Dooley you just got to give me time to make it lol

But I'll never trade my Herschel walker auto mini helmet. My wife got me tickets to meet home two years ago and I even got the heisman inscription on it