`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hines .....

RE: Hines .....
If Wallace goes too, that would be tragic!!!!

I'm hoping its just a salary cap thing and that they resign him once they get their financial issue cleaned up. After all that he has meant to the team and the respect that his teammates have for him, it would be terrible to see him in another teams colors..... I hope he retires in the Black and Gold.... guess we will just have to wait and see...either way, Hines will always be my favorite Steeler of all-time..... Its a sad day in Steeler Nation.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(02-29-2012, 08:21 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: I'm hoping its just a salary cap thing and that they resign him once they get their financial issue cleaned up. After all that he has meant to the team and the respect that his teammates have for him, it would be terrible to see him in another teams colors..... I hope he retires in the Black and Gold.... guess we will just have to wait and see...either way, Hines will always be my favorite Steeler of all-time..... Its a sad day in Steeler Nation.
Me toooooo about the salary cap thing!!!! I am just not liking the waves coming out of Pitt. First Wallace and NOW Hines, what is this world coming to.

(02-29-2012, 08:21 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: I'm hoping its just a salary cap thing and that they resign him once they get their financial issue cleaned up. After all that he has meant to the team and the respect that his teammates have for him, it would be terrible to see him in another teams colors..... I hope he retires in the Black and Gold.... guess we will just have to wait and see...either way, Hines will always be my favorite Steeler of all-time..... Its a sad day in Steeler Nation.
He said that he still has football in him and that hell be in the nfl in 2012. I think they just offered him a little under a million and hes due like 4. I want him to retire a steeler but I dont see them overpaying for him...the steelers just dont do that.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Can't believe it. It'll be totally different watching Steelers games now, but Hines is, and will always be my favorite player Smile
[Image: 874443ef-c8de-4d88-b4bf-5d7ddde46512.jpg]
Collect Hines, Marshawn Lynch, Shaq, & Vince Carter!

Sad news.....
Insert Banner.

Granted, this is Yahoo, so they are overly dramatic, but the quotes are very telling --

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...53191.html
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

By far do I like the Steelers but were is the loyalty? Hines, a future Hall of Famer, should have had a say so as to if he leaves the team (retires) or stay unless he tries to go out like Mr. Favre. He still have at least 2 years left in him. I very much understand that it is a business, but loyalty means more than anything. He should go to the Ravens just to get back at the Steelers.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

I cant believe the Steelers didnt let him finish out his career with them.He epitomized what the Steelers were about.I think they said he was willing to redo his contract so he could stay.Going to be different next year when hes not in a Steelers uni.I wonder if somebody in the division tries to sign him as an advantage of knowing what the Steelers do.I also wonder if he would go to a division rival.

(02-29-2012, 10:15 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I cant believe the Steelers didnt let him finish out his career with them.He epitomized what the Steelers were about.I think they said he was willing to redo his contract so he could stay.Going to be different next year when hes not in a Steelers uni.I wonder if somebody in the division tries to sign him as an advantage of knowing what the Steelers do.I also wonder if he would go to a division rival.
if he went to the ravens or bengals I literally coultnt watch...it would kill me
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS