Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hines .....
Shocked 
Hines .....
gone ??? ..... no longer a Steeler ??? Sad say it ain't so Sad

RE: Hines .....
(02-29-2012, 07:32 PM)pbean Wrote: gone ??? ..... no longer a Steeler ??? Sad say it ain't so Sad
WHAT?????

(02-29-2012, 07:35 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: WHAT?????
sorry T ..... figured you would have heard this already Sad

“We had a conversation today with Hines Ward and informed him that we plan to release him of his contract prior to the start of the 2012 NFL calendar year,” Steelers President Art Rooney II told the team’s website, Steelers.com. “Hines has been an integral part of our success since we drafted him in 1998 and we will forever be grateful for what he has helped us achieve. He has meant so much to this organization, both on and off the field, and we appreciate his efforts over the past 14 years. Hines’ accomplishments are numerous, and he will always be thought of as one of the all-time great Steelers. We wish him nothing but the best.”

SadSadSadSadSadSad

The absolute WORST news I've heard in a LONG time Sad

(02-29-2012, 07:38 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: The absolute WORST news I've heard in a LONG time Sad
sorry Sad as you know I'm not a Steelers "fan" but both him and Charlie Batch are my two fav Steelers and both a great face for the franchise ..... really shocked when I read it Sad

dude if thats true imma go on a drinking binge ha...I was six when they drafter him...so Ive watched him every sunday for nearly 14 years! This is a huge bummer
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Dang..what ever happened to letting your best retire where they got drafted and played their whole NFL lives.....so sad...letting him go?..after all he has done for them?.
Sad
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(02-29-2012, 07:57 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: Dang..what ever happened to letting your best retire where they got drafted and played their whole NFL lives.....so sad...letting him go?..after all he has done for them?.
Sad
EXACTLY!!! But I bet they're making room for Wallace. Doesn't make me feel much better Sad

(02-29-2012, 07:59 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: EXACTLY!!! But I bet they're making room for Wallace. Doesn't make me feel much better Sad
Not at all...I just talked to a family member of mine who was actually at hines bday this past weekend in vegas and he heard Atlanta as a possible place. I also think sanders will be 100% this year so that would put us with 3 deep threats and cotchery looked good last year
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

first Peyton possibly moving to another team, now Hines ..... 2012's gonna SUCK IMHO !!! Sad