`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fielding offers on this 1/1 beauty

Fielding offers on this 1/1 beauty
I am putting this up for trade or sell. I really don't have a dollar amount to put on it that I'm looking for so if you have an offer, just send a PM. As far as trade, I am looking for something like Eli Manning, Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith, Calvin Johnson or any other reasonable card that would measure up. I will consider anything reasonable. Thanks.

[Image: 2012-02-27164153.jpg]

RE: Fielding offers on this 1/1 beauty
Please pm me a tv. I'm not sure what to offer. I can't see it going for too much but I may have something for u.

I have had several PMs asking me about what value I'm putting on the card. I really don't know. As I said initially, if you're interested just send me a pm or post on the thread what you want to offer. I really feel that a high end auto of any of the players I mentioned would be fair.

i would love to make you and offer on that since i have autos of most of the players you mentioned but i feel that i may insult you...Sad

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(02-28-2012, 04:55 PM)p18mann Wrote: i would love to make you and offer on that since i have autos of most of the players you mentioned but i feel that i may insult you...Sad
Send me an offer you think is reasonable. Unless it's really way off to the point of laughing, I won't be offended. I am certainly open to trading it for several cards to fill in some holes in my PC.

Really?!? Nobody is interested enough to take a stab at an offer? Well I'm a little bit surprised. Come on guys, let's see a few offers.

Hows a 2009 exquisite peyton Manning au jsy booklet sound?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I would really like a dual on card auto of peyton and eli if someone has one they would be willing to trade. I've always wanted one. Just found a 2010 exquisite one that sold in the mid 250's. I feel the 1/1 shield may be worth a little more than that but I would really love one. Especially if peyton is in his UT uniform, since I was in school there when he played

Anyone?

(02-28-2012, 09:45 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Hows a 2009 exquisite peyton Manning au jsy booklet sound?
I'd like to have that, but it isn't quite even.