`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading for Key Bowman Autos/Refractors

Trading for Key Bowman Autos/Refractors
I currently have 22,000+ Non base unless RCs, Key players or vintage and will trade anything and everything i have for significant Bowman Chrome Red, Gold, Orange, Green, Purple, Blue Refractors and Refractor/Autos. Im looking for Key Prospects, not guys on their way out. Have a very significant Yzerman collection/Red Wing collection, thats all for trade for the right deal. I have over 700 autos and everything i own is available. All i ask is that you dont get frustrated, if i say i dont have something. My organize needs work and i just started trading again since last february. Theirs probibaly 5 to 10% of my organize thats not available. Its probibally best if you message me with your interests, as i know everything that i have. Thanks.
[Image: oreobanner.jpg]
Colle
ct Wings, Lions, Tigers, Topps Gold Border Baseball, 2009 UD 20th Anniversary Re
trospective Set.

RE: Trading for Key Bowman Autos/Refractors
(02-29-2012, 04:47 PM)oreowing64 Wrote: I currently have 22,000+ Non base unless RCs, Key players or vintage and will trade anything and everything i have for significant Bowman Chrome Red, Gold, Orange, Green, Purple, Blue Refractors and Refractor/Autos. Im looking for Key Prospects, not guys on their way out. Have a very significant Yzerman collection/Red Wing collection, thats all for trade for the right deal. I have over 700 autos and everything i own is available. All i ask is that you dont get frustrated, if i say i dont have something. My organize needs work and i just started trading again since last february. Theirs probibaly 5 to 10% of my organize thats not available. Its probibally best if you message me with your interests, as i know everything that i have. Thanks.
Any Harpers or Strasburg?

[Image: gYJFXps.png]

RE: Trading for Key Bowman Autos/Refractors
(02-29-2012, 04:47 PM)oreowing64 Wrote: I currently have 22,000+ Non base unless RCs, Key players or vintage and will trade anything and everything i have for significant Bowman Chrome Red, Gold, Orange, Green, Purple, Blue Refractors and Refractor/Autos. Im looking for Key Prospects, not guys on their way out. Have a very significant Yzerman collection/Red Wing collection, thats all for trade for the right deal. I have over 700 autos and everything i own is available. All i ask is that you dont get frustrated, if i say i dont have something. My organize needs work and i just started trading again since last february. Theirs probibaly 5 to 10% of my organize thats not available. Its probibally best if you message me with your interests, as i know everything that i have. Thanks.
check me
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Griffin Canning, Mike Trout, Jahmai Jones, Matt Thaiss, Reid Detmers, Brandon Marsh, Jeremiah Jackson

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!