`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trading/selling help

trading/selling help
Hey there everyone...i am having trouble figuring out how to add items to a trade...i have a lot of cards that i know people want, but when i try and add the card to initiate a trade, i can't find it under my items to add...i guess i am having trouble adding the cards to my items for trade to begin with...

any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Thanks
WADE BOGGS #26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: trading/selling help
Here you go.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1436748.html

Go to the "Organize" tab on the top, and find the card you want to trade, and make sure it says 1 next to both "have" and "trade"
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-16-2012, 05:21 PM)travisstrickland Wrote: Hey there everyone...i am having trouble figuring out how to add items to a trade...i have a lot of cards that i know people want, but when i try and add the card to initiate a trade, i can't find it under my items to add...i guess i am having trouble adding the cards to my items for trade to begin with...

any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Thanks
Do you have a quantity in the "trade away" column? In the header of your org you'll see "layout", click the trade option which allows you to list the quantity of each card. If it's 0 then no cards will show as being available. You can set the layout to your prefference. The layout tab & qty are shown (red highlight) as an example. Hope this helps.

[Image: OrgTradeAway.jpg]
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

ahhhh....there, i finally figured it out...thanks for your help!!!!!
WADE BOGGS #26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!