Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Bowman Platinum

RE: WTTF Bowman Platinum
just sent you an offer -thanks
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Offer sent
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(02-29-2012, 10:47 AM)capncush Wrote: Offer sent
Got offer. I don't have OPG and I'm sure BV matches but I can't trade an AUTO for those. It is my only way to get other autos. Sorry
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

Offer sent. Pick out what you want and we can work on evening out BV.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(02-29-2012, 10:36 AM)neckababy1 Wrote: Sorry, didn't see anything I have that you need.

well, if you don't find what you need elsewhere, you can offer me trade bait. Let me know how it works out for you.

Responded to all offers so far. Thanks
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

Ihave some listed, can also add some base if you need it.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Thanks everyone. Lot of trades made. Appreciate all the offers, will post again after I get these in to see where I am.

hey did u want to finish r trade
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.